Interesting day ;)

Jace's POV
there is no way will I ever let another male touch my baby sister! Ugh just the thought of that infuriates me! Yes I do care about her happiness but I care and love her so much, and I'm so afraid of her getting hurt by a ruthless jerk who probably wants to get in her pants.
Helen's POV
It seems as if Jace is deep into thought, because for the last five minutes he has been staring out the window whilst driving. At times his grip on the steering wheel tightens, making his knuckles turn white. As we pull up at the school car park, we both hop out. He flashes me a smile and kisses the top of my head, "have fun baby sis, see you at lunch". With that we part ways.
Helen's POV
"Hey babe, wanna hang out after school?" I turn around to come face to face with the school jockey also known as the "fuqboi". Every chance he gets he will try to get in your pants. "How about no? Why don't you walk away and go find some other girl because I am not interested!". "Yea you heard her punk!" Jake yells at him, woah where did he come from? With that he walks away, grumpy because I am the first girl to turn him down. "Hey jakey bear!" I say as I hug him. "Hey girlie!" He replies while acting all sassy. "Got any plans after school?" He asks. "Yea stupid alpha party shit! You going?". "Hell yea I'm going GURLLL I gotta be ms queen perfection because without me the party will be so lame" he says while winking. Ah the sassy Jake is back 😂. As I gather all my books, I turn around and start walking with jake to class. As we go pass the cafeteria some sluts walk out, shooting glares at me. Dayum what got their panties in a bunch? "Take a picture it lasts longer bitches" he says in a bitchy voice. They scoff and walk off, that's what I thought 😏 me and jake 1 and sluts -200 😏.

Before I knew it the end of the day came and I was in the car with jace talking about the stupid ass party. "Helen don't worry no male will take you from us!". "Naw jacey jacey always so protective of me".