Do you remember me?

Ginny POV:

For these past few days, the mood wasn't very good either.

"Are all of you ready? " Manager Lee asked.

"Yes." We replied.

Today was the last day of the camp. Hence we would be moving to our new dorm, Which will be next to infinite 's dorm. We would also be attending the same school. Arrangement has already been made hence we need not worry about anything.

First day of school was Alright since all 7 of were in the same class.

The has been the routine for a few weeks already. Since there was Dazzling didn't came to bother us. The mood was slight better.

"Oppas! Let's go eat at somewhere nice today before we go back Alright oppa! " Jennifer asked excitedly after school.

"Alright! Kajiaaaaa! " Sungyeol oppa shouted.

We reached the shop and started grilling the meats.

"Oppa, I have somewhere I would like to go today. Would you like to go with me? " I asked SungYeol oppa.

I bought oppa to a shop Which sells couple items.

"Oppa! Let's get some of this! " I said, pointing to the couple tees.

We tried on a few of them and in the end, we bought the shirt with bear and heart shaped.

"Opppa, buy me a ring. And I'll you a ring! " I said pointing at the ring. I have always wanted to wear a ring with my boyfriend.

Very quickly, we chose the ring, paid for it and left the shop.

"Oppa, show me the ring! " I said excitedly.

He took out the ring and showed it to me. It was a star shaped design. He still remembers that I like stars!

"Oppa, put it on for me. " I said.

He Did so obediently and I took out the one I picked.

"Oppa, do you like it? " I asked while putting it know his finger.

"Of course." He said, smiling. He pulled me closer for a kiss. Honestly, it has been a very long time since we last kissed. And I miss this feeling.

We walked back to our dorms holding hands.

Suddenly, a car was speeding from oppa side. Without thinking, I pushed Oppa with all my might, so He was across the road.

I saw his shock expression then I black out.

SungYeol POV:

I was being pushed aside by Ginny when the both of us saw the incoming car.

I was shock that she pushed me away, however I was more shock to see the car hit her.

The car stopped and the driver stepped out. To my horror, it was Joy.

"Didn't I tell you before to leave her? See what happens when you don't listen to me. " Joy said.

I was shock, so I couldnt argue back with her. She drove off quickly and I immediately called the ambulance.

Ambulance arrived quickly and she was sent to the surgical room. Outside, I was anxious Waiting for the members to arrived and for the surgery to be done.

"Ya Sungyeol! What happened? " Dong Woo hyung asked.

"She was hit by a car. And the person driving the car, was... joy. " I replied.