An open letter

I hope you're having an incredibly beautiful day. But, I'm sure a lot of you are having a day marked with several sighs and phone calls hung up on a wrong note.
It is so tough to keep the monsters and demons far far away, and just sail your ship smoothly.
Maybe, happiness was supposed to be like this. Like, glimpses of rainbow which evaporate after a few minutes; but are always worth it.
Maybe, we're just wired to try and achieve the unattainable, until the day when our pulse is feeble, and every answer just smiles in our face and tells us that we couldn't have been happier or sadder.
Maybe, we're all supposed to have misconceptions about this term.
Just to look happy, we end up gripping and consuming poison all our lives.
Maybe, that one person who we think is the love of our lives because of those few times they make us happy, we let them, and we ourselves consume every part.
Everything we are, tries to adjust. Everything they are, changes.
It's a cruel laughter, ringing in our ears throughout.
So many of us try to keep people we love, happy. We are tied to their hopes and dreams with an imaginary leash, and we lead them through the blissful gardens of love and life, while slipping on the moss ourselves.
We look out and stare at stars and evening skies, trying to introspect- what do we want?
What do we need?
We're not sure. If we are, we're fighting an internal battle.
It's painful. It's exhausting.
It's excruciating how we can love someone so dearly and still end up hurting them the most sometimes.
It 's all weaved in a twisted way, isn't it?
We're made to be broken, mended into something different, or to follow the damn crowd.
We'll be one of the two.
We'll hurt some people, impress some others.
We'll make a number of bad calls, a million more worse judgements.
Some of us will get through, some of us won't.
What's the point? We don't know.
We're just running.
Why aren't we breathing? Hell, why aren't we choking?

Our heads are spinning. It's a combat. Against whom?
We don't know.
Is it time? Is the Universe?
We hold both on such a high regard, what if they're just as clueless as we are?
Each one of our souls will wound up somewhere.
We don't know if it'll be beautiful, but we do know that it'll be enough to feed the different degrees of wilderness and crankiness each of us is embossed with.
Maybe someday, we'll be able to just, stop.
Maybe one day, we'll be able to stare at the earth down below and think, those idiots are so confused, but what they're about to reach will be worth each of their lifetimes.
We're not sure, but we'll keep hoping.