Chapter 1

{Emily & Colette in the image: Emily is a brunette while Colette is a blondie}

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Emily: Hey I wanna go out for a walk & stop by at Ethan's or Colette's
Dean: You have your gun?
Emily: Yes Dean!
Sam: Don't stay out late...
Emily: Yeah sure... See ya!

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Emily was walking when she felt someone was following her but ignored it thinking it was due to her being unnecessary paranoid then she picked out her phone to call Ethan...

Emily: Hey Ethan!
Ethan: What's up
Emily: Nothing, I'm thinking of coming to your house tomorrow & going to Colette's today
Ethan: Why! You should come to mine today & Colette's tomorrow
Emily: *giggles Sorry but tomorrow
Ethan: Ok... Your choice
Emily: I'm sorry. I'll make it up to you tomorrow
Ethan: You should!
Emily: *laughs Ok Bye...

Emily hung up & looked back because she still felt someone was watching her... This was creepy she thought... Then after five minutes of walk she called Colette...

Emily: Hey Col, I'm on my way to your house
Colette: Great! I'm waiting
Emily: Emm Col,
Colette: Yeah?
Emily: I dunno but I feel someone has been following me since I left home... I mean its creepy & I'm scared.
Colette: Really?
Emily: (Turns back to look) Yeah... I feel like someone's watching me...
Colette: Well that's the more reason you need to get to my house fast... Be quick ok?
Emily: Yeah sure...

Emily hungs up & takes one last look at her back but sees no one... Then she starts walking fast only to be grabbed by someone from the back, she struggles & reachs for her gun in her pocket but is knocked down by a male figure...

An hour later she wakes up in an empty room, tied to a chair & starts struggling to get herself out of the ropes she was tied with when two guys walked in...

Nicholas: The piglet is awake...
Emily: Who the hell are you!
Matt: I'll mind my tone young lady if I were you
Emily: Why did you take me! What do you want?!
Nicholas: Firstly I'm Nicholas & this is my brother Matt & we are vampires
Emily: *shocked
Nicholas: We know what your family do... And we've got no beef with you at least not yet but our master has a lot of issues with your brothers...

Just then a guy walks in...
Nicholas: Sir, she's awake
Emily: (yells) Let me out of here!
Ian: (Pushes Emily that blood starts to drip from her mouth) Shut Up!
Emily: ---
Ian: Your brothers are bastards & they deserve to die!
Emily: And what did they do to you?
Ian: I left my home one day to get something in town & came back only to see my nest, my home slaughtered! Their heads were being cut off & I knew it was your brothers! They came into town & murdered my whole nest so I got up, went to a new town, created my own family- a new nest & planned my revenge on your brothers!
Emily: So why am I in the picture?
Ian: You? You will be used as leverage... You in exchange for your brothers... They will come here & I'll have a trap waiting for them
Emily: *scoffs My brothers are too smart to be fooled by your stupid trap! You are only foolish to have taken me! They will stop at nothing to kill you if you hurt me!
Ian: That's what I'm hoping for!

Ian punches Emily on her face & beats her up so bad then holds her by the collar of her top...

Ian: You will regret every bit of this!
Emily: (spits on his face) You're a worthless creature!
Ian: You're a bitch! (Punches her on the face that now her whole face is covered with blood)
Emily: *sobs Let me go! Pls...
Ian: (Puts a finger on her blood & tastes it) Sorry kid, no can do... See you tomorrow!

Ian goes & shuts the door leaving Emily in pains & tears...

The Next day Dean & Sam are worried about the whereabouts of Emily...