Lets Run Away Together

I snuggled up to his bare chest rubbing his flat tummy.

"Hey stranger-danger" I whispered into his ear and swept back his almost onyx hair.

"Ugh god...What in the..oh hi" Axel replyed mumbling. Slowly becoming aware of his surroundings.

We've been on the run for 3 months and I love him more than anything. I mean thats just what happens when its you and your guy against the world. Who else to turn too? the police are hunting you down to bring you bring you back to an orphanage? Hell no. Not without a fight.

I heard sirens in the distance and poked at axel's pale skin.

"We've been here too long already. C'mon, up and at 'em big boy!" I scurried to find jeans only to find them strewn everywhere. God are boys such slobs.

I pulled on black skinny jeans and an oversized shirt with an obsure band name on top. I added a little make up to my caramel skin and shoved all my things into a unsuspicious hand bag.

Axel still hasn't moved.

"God hun! Are you really gunna be difficult? We have to move!" I shouted irritated. It seems like he pushes all the wrong buttons all at the same time.

Finally he roused from his slumber, tidyed his hair, and threw on a shirt. His green eyes grew warmer with flecks of brown as he took in my sight.

"Less ogle, find your keys hun. Next stop...New york maybe?" I asked all ready to go.

"Sure hun" Axel responded and smiled.