torment

My Screams filled the night as I peeked my head through the sun roof.

My reckless and wild t-shirt whipped in the wind and I was exactly the person it described. Reckless and Wild.

"Woo!" I shouted and reclined my chair intil I saw the inky night.

"Where are we going? Bubba Gump Shrimp? Red lobster? I feel like sea food tonight" I asked with a satisfied grin.

Axel shifted a bit in his chair.

"Well its a surprise babe..." He said annoyed. This was the tenth time I had asked and the eleventh time I pleaded to know. God I hate surprises.

"You'll love it, I know" My darling sweetly said. His hand came to rest on my thigh covered in skimpy ripped shorts.

Damn it...

"You know what I would like even more..?" I said coyly. I had all fantasys in my head.

"And what would that be, Peach?" Axel mused.

Obviously, I didnt want to give him the satisfaction.

I smirked, and in the most innocent voice I could muster I told him, "Let's sleep under the city lights tonight."

the dissapointment was clear on his face and he shifted once again.

I brushed my hand up his arm, feeling his scars like braille against my finger.

"When was the last time?" I muttered avoiding his gaze.

"Don't ask. I'm not about to ruin your day." he said pulling his arm away.

"Tell me now. I need to know hun." I whispered. God just let my voice be carried away by the wind.

"Never mind...let's just enjoy today."