//One//

Bethany POV:
I'm a nobody. I'm worthless. I'm trash. I'm fat. I'm ugly. All words to describe me. I sat on my bed and read my favorite book the fault in our stars.

Where can I get an August Waters. I sighed and closed the book and went downstairs to make dinner.

My parents were rich and all but they were never home and I never cared about wealth. I got up from my bed and walked through towards my window.

I stared out the window onto the next doors house. No one lived there. I heard a family is moving in soon. But why do I care?

Yes my day is basically spend alone. My parents are never home my sister moved away so all it is, is me.

No I don't have any friends. People think I'm weird. What they don't know is that I could be very reckless.

I had a boyfriend once but that's the past. He never treated me right and is always wanting sex.

But I never granted that wish to him. Yes I'm still a virgin. Most girls at my school aren't one
but I am.

I got really hungry so I went downstairs and made some food to eat. I saw a car pull up to the next doors house.

The new neighbor is here. You see most people would go and greet them but I'm not that kind of social person.

I watched as a boy about my age walked out of the backseat. He was attractive. From all I could see he has brown hair and brown eyes.

But he looked like one of those jerks at my school so I didn't even bother. I continued to watch the family and then the boy turned towards me and looked at me.

I quickly looked away hoping he didn't see me but I know he did. Great to make a first impression.

I got up from where I was sitting and walked upstairs. My window lead directly to the persons window next door.

I'm just hoping it's not the boy who gets the room. I laid on my bed watching Vampire diaries.

Halfway I ditched that show and listened to some music. I started to sing flashlight by Jessie J when I heard a voice laugh.

I frozed. I forgot to put down my window! That person must have heard me! Oh my god this is so embarrassing.

I turned my head towards the window and saw that boy again. Great I embarrassed myself in front of a cute boy.

My cheeks turned red as I quickly shut my window and curtains before he could say anything.

I buried my head in a pillow and stayed like that till I fell asleep.

FIRST CHAPTER! I know it's stinks but yea