My Back story.

This is my back story.

~   I was born into a house with my mother, grandmother, and grandfather. My grandma raised me and kind of became my mom, my real mother is more of a sister to me. Not knowing what sin and bad things are at this age I thought my mom was out playing with friends. To be honest,  I don't know where she was, not even now. She would be gone almost everyday from about noon to about 9 o'clock at night. Over a basis of 11 years she had been in and out of jail. Just last year she went into jail, and missed my birthday. Come to think of it in June is mine, she's going to miss it again..

~     Now She's in jail and my bullying has started. I don't tell Anyone, you cant tell anyone. Nobody will do anything and if they do, do something its going to be a punishment on my part like taking my computer away, so I cant be exposed to it. That would make me not be able to talk to Ricky, and if you think about it, taking away the computer will only make things worse. Those people knowing I wont know about anything they say until I get my computer back, will just say worse and worse things without me knowing until somebody tells me. Its on Imvu this happens, my friends I tell. They don't understand they say " You don't know these people it shouldn't get to you," The thing I stick with. How do you not "let" it get to you, don't you understand if these people that don't even know me think this; that means that's the overall view over me, how everybody sees me.

~ Last year..

    ~ This was my time of weakness. Nobody understood me.

        ~ Last year about the middle of it I would never want to wake up in the mornings, I had no reason to. Nobody was waiting for me when I got to school so why go? I didn't like going at all the feeling of Monday coming up made me want to physically vomit, thinking of school at all made me want to just hide in bed and sleep all day. My grades started dropping and people still didn't notice me like I was invisible, I kind of liked that I didn't have to talk until spoken to.

~ NOW. Talking to Ricky is how I get through the day and school all I have to say to myself, " Stay strong, you'll talk to Ricky soon."