One Direction Adopted Me?!?!

Name: Zoey Johnson

Bio:

Fav Color: Blue

Age: 13

Bday: 7/23 (directioners know this)

August 15

Zoeys P.O.V

Today was the day we get to see if we are gonna get adopted. I don't usually get adopted but when i do they usually send me back. I decided to get dressed.

Her outfit:

http://www.google.com/search?um=1&hl=en&tbm=isch&q=cool+outfits+for+girls+tumblr&revid=221551682&sa=X&ei=g1OIUYycPKTl4APhvoDIDQ&ved=0CDQQ1QIoAA&biw=768&bih=900#biv=i%7C49%3Bd%7CvM1M-_RJLs0rsM%3A. Shes wearing the second outfit :)

After i was done i played my guitar. Mrs.Green came to my room and said 'Come downstairs'.

I went down to where i was supposed to go. I saw these five guys. They look so familiar. While everyone was playing i just played by myself because i had no one else to talk to since everyone literally hates me for no reason. I decided to play with the computers. I decided to play Hungercraft Cause YOU GOTTA LOVE SOME HUNGER GAMES MINECRAFT ACTION!! (lolz sorry i like playing Hungercraft don't judge) I was really good at this game. I went up to deathmatch with a diamond sword. I was doing good until this guy killed me. 'FUDGE TO THE NO' i yelled.

Sorry guys its not long but trust me ill get an update by tomorrow hopefully.

Tell me what you think by commenting of course they have to comment stupid me yeah im weird i talk to myself problem? okay so also vote and yeah pretty much