Adopted...

July 1 ( still)

Zoey' P.O.V

I'm in my room now because I have nothing else to do. I went to the bathroom and looked at all scars i had. My mom later found out and then me and my mom lived together alone. She died and i got stuck in this orphanage. The scars my dad gave me were long gone the new ones were from people here. (sorry if this makes you sad, everything cant be perfect. Life is not perfect.)

I went downstairs and saw the five guys again. (ZOEY IS SO FREAKIN DUMB ITS ONE DIRECTION) Two of them looked at me, it was a blonde haired one and a guy named Liam. I heard someone call him Liam. I heard someone call him Liam so it has to be his name. ( No duh sherlock holmes FINALLY YOU GET SMART Lolz i know I'm cray to the cray. )

We made eye contact. I was really scared so I left (wimp much when liam and niall make eye contact at you, you don't run like a wimp Moral Lesson of the day) . I went to my room and played guitar. I'm not really good but ill get there. Playing the guitar helps me feel relieved.

Niall's P.O.V

The lads were talking while I was looking around. There was this girl with blonde hair and the bluest of eyes. I knew we had to adopt her ( so does the little leprechaun have a crushy crush no niall you mine DONT CHEAT ON ME *crys* )

"Lads did you see her?" I said

" Yes, we have to adopt her" Liam says

thank god I'm not the only one who thinks that

"I don't know who your talking about but lets find her" Louis says.

We look in every room until we go to the last room. We see the girl but we don't go inside. She's playing the guitar. She's really good. I notice her crying.

" Who would hurt her?" I said

"I don't know mate I don't know" Zayn says

"Lets adopt her" Harry says.

We got her room number and went downstairs.

Louis was the one who got to adopt her since he was the oldest.

Zoey's P.O.V

Ms.Green came to my room and said " Pack all you stuff and come downstairs".

I didn't have many stuff so it was fast. Two things I had to bring were my guitar and journal.

I go downstairs and find out that one of the five guys I saw is gonna be my dad.

I find out there names were Liam,Niall,Louis,Harry, and Zayn. They seem cute but if I date them I think I would get heartbroken.

----

So what did you guys think? Make sure to leave a comment and also don't forget to Vote.

So do you want her to date any of the lads? Tell me in the comments :)