Chapter 1

The sniper, slowly picks up his long sniper's gun, slowly pointing the gun of the edge of the building, aiming it expertly at the young boy giving his only cash to the shop assistant. The young boy was called, Yosufe, Yosufe had a sister and a mum, but sadly, because of Syria's ongoing war, he got shot. The Syrian war had been going for a while since Yosufe's father passed away. Each day, reminded them of their father, as bomb's just drop in from nowhere, landing, and exploding what ever they hit. The sniper, which was infact on the roof of a 16 story building, was an expert with the gun, he had been responsible for a lot of deaths of Syrian people. Killing another kid, was just another walk in the park. Suddenly a loud shout filled the street over the bombs exploding over half a mile away, 'YOSUFE! RUN! THERE'S A SNIPER ON THE ROOF!'. Yosufe knew his sister's voice anywhere, and knew she was not kidding, Yosufe printed under cover, which in this case was behind the counter of the super markets store. The expert sniper, quickly let a burst of bullets out of the gun, skimming Yosufe's shoulder, ripping fragments of his clothes and ripping of some skin. As soon as the sniper saw that Yosufe had dodged the bullets, he ducked out sight, not bothering to kill him as the bullets cost a lot, as they have poison in them. The poison wasn't the deadliest, but if enough of the poison goes in your system, it will most likely kill you. Mahrikh sprints over to where Yosufe is, snatching the bread he dropped while she was at it. Jumping over the counter like a frog jumping over small rocks. As soon as she was over the counter she knew he had been hit, she could see the blood, leaking from his vain. Yosufe was lucky, he had not been hit bad. She quickly started dabbing the blood with his ripped t-shirt, knowing that she must get Yosufe to their mother, Tekahla.