Chapter 12

Jerome's POV :
I looked over at the door. There stood Sky, his eyes glowing brighter as ever. He raised his hand and a red ball form in his hand. Sky threw it at me, I blacked out after that.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
My head snapped up and I looked around. I tried to walk away but I was chained to a wall. Slowly I stood up and scanned my area. It was stone, with moss growing out of the cracks. It smelled like water, sewer water to be exact. After I completely took in my surroundings, I heard the door open.

Dim light shined through the crack and I saw a man walk through. His eyes glowed purple and he was surprisingly tall. Taller than me. He walked to a corner of the room and I heard something click.

The lamp overhead flickered on and gave off a warm light. I looked over at the figure and my eyes widened. His hair was blonde and spiked up with a red hoodie! Lachlan?

He turned to look at me, making no emotion whatsoever. Casually, he walked out and shut the door. After a few minutes the door opened and I saw Sky?! What's going on! Mitch entered behind him, both looked like they were in a trance. They walked up to me and stood on either side. Next thing I know Herobrine walks in.

He looks over at Sky and Mitch and nods. They both take my chains off and drop me on the floor. Slowly, I stand up, getting picked up by Mitch. Sky grabbed my feet and carried me like I was a hammock between two trees.

I got carried out and into another room. This time, it was much cleaner than the other one. They started to rock me back and forth until it was fast enough. Then let go of my sending me flying. Luckily I landed in the water. I got up and looked at them giggling. My head snapped to Herobrine and I made the mistake to look into his eyes.

They shined brighter than a diamond. They were so beautiful. I wanted them.

I shook out of the trance and growled. Lunging, they all moved out of the way as if they acted as I was slow. Lachlan came back and looked at me. Again, I made eye contact.

He teleported in front of me. Lachlan grabbed my neck and lifted me up. His eyes narrowed and his jaw dislocated. The sound he made was so loud I have to cover my ears. Over the loud squeal and I heard a deafening, 'Snap'! Lachlan stood straight up and dropped me. His jaw looking like it just mended together.

He teleported behind Herobrine again.

"Why are you here?!" I exclaimed.

"Because I needed to get back Sky, Lachlan and Mitch! " He retorted.

Why did he need me then? Why doesn't he just let me go! I'm a bacca, why would I want to work for Herobrine! He burnt down my home! My forest!

Deadlox POV:
I hid in the shadows as I watched them fool around with Jerome. He looked so confused, probably wondering what's going on. Until I see one of MY ender hybrids teleport behind Herobrine! The walls had large cracks in them, which I could fit my class in just enough to scale them. Soon I came up behind my enderman and pressed my hand against his temple. He silently turned around and stared at me.

His eyes had the faintest white glow to them, soon changing back to purple. I smiled and placed my feet on the ground. Herobrine must've heard because he turned around.

Don't look at the eyes! I kept repeating in my mind. Instead, I looked at his hair and stood there. He noticed this and fixed it by going a bit taller and meeting my eyes. I fought back the instinct to give in.

After a while, Herobrine just raged and pinned me again still the wall. I was broken from my thought process and looked into his eyes without rejecting it.

At least Jerome got away, I thought last when I looked where he was before.

My mind and all the endermen's minds now corrupted! I failed my dimension. Let's see if Jerome can save his.

Yas