✦ Chapter 1: Moving? ✦

AN: Hello! This is my first ever fanfiction, so, I'm sorry if it's bad, or the characters don't act like themselves, but please try to enjoy it anyway. Thank you!

(Y/N)'s Pov

I was a normal 15 year-old highschool student in america. Life was good. I had good grades. Lots of friends. I was pretty to most people with my (H/L) (H/C) and (E/C) eyes. Everything was as it should be. Until one day when I came home.

"Mom! I'm home!", I yelled as I walked into the kitchen to find my mom making dinner.

"I have something really exciting to tell you (Y/N)!", my mom looked at me and smiled.

"What is it?", I responded.

"We're moving!", my mom said cheerfully. As I heard that my stomach lurched. Moving?

"Where are we moving to?", I ask.

"Oh! We're moving to Japan! I found an area with a good school! We'll be living in a house that's a little smaller than it is now, but it's still nice.", she replied. "Oh and (Y/N)?", my mom asked.

"Hm?"

"I bought you a program to help you learn Japanese. You learn fast, so it should be to hard to learn.", my mom answered.

"Okay. I'll be in my room.", I said and walked upstairs.

Japan. Across the ocean. Moving. My mind tried to process everything I'd just been told. Leaving my friends. My school. Everyone. I pushed all of that to the back of my mind and decided to work on learning Japanese.

***********************************************

It was easy.(AN- Learning Japanese is NOT easy, this is just so the story can progress faster. And the people in Japan will be speaking Japanese, but I'll be writing it as english.) I knew Japanese within a few months. It was now near the end of the school year, and it was the day that we would move. I said goodbye to my empty room, the kitchen, the living room, and then walked out the door.