1

It's been two years since I came up this mountain, I'm the best of the best so I came up here to prove I am and only the best can get here. As I'm lost in thought someone approaches, he has bright gold eyes and black hair with a hat. I reach for a Pokemon ball he seems to know my langue and does the same. He won.......I lost......how? He smiles this huge smug smile and laughs. I stare blankly I can't let him see my emotions, it proves how weak I am. He turns and walks towards the entrance of the cave Im in, just before he goes he turns to me and gestures me to follow. I think I should go I lost my reason to be here, I'm not the best.

~~time skip~~

We're at the bottom of the mountain, I go to the pokecenter with this boy, when we have healed our Pokemon he turns to me and says " I'm Gold, are you Red?" I nod my head his smile grows even more. He walks out and down the path, I don't have time to walk home so I summon chairzard and fly to pallet town. When I land I look around, nothing has changed. I sigh and open the door to my house, open as usual. As soon as I'm in I hear shattering, I flick my head towards the sound and see my sweet mother with her hands on her mouth and shattered plates at her feet. " your home!" She yells, I smile and nod " I am mother" I see tears well up in her eyes. She runs and hugs me repeating " my sweet little red is home" I smile and hug back, I'm home and that's not going to change for awhile.

Green p.o.v

I groan and rake my fingers through my hazelnut brown hair, paper work is so boring. When I chose to become a gym leader I didn't know I had paperwork I had to do. I stand up in frustration and walk out of my office into the gym, once again no challengers. This gym never has challengers! I grunt and walk towards the exit, as I walk the trainers in my gym greet me and continue training,battling and trading. I walk out and ruffle my hair, what should I do? Maybe I should visit gramps. I summon Pidgeot and fly to pallet town, I land in front of gramps lab. I walk in and yell " what's up gramps!" I see this head appear around a corner and I see him smile and I chuckle " everything's good green" I walk where he is and see he's just typing a field report I wrote when I was younger. After I've checked up on gramps I head home to see daisy, she's wasn't at home. Where could she be? I walk towards red's house well use to be house. I knock and I hear red's mom yell " coming!" I wait patiently, I look towards the lab for a second. I hear the door open and I turn my gaze towards it and freeze.......it can't be........ He's back.