Comfortable Ace

My eyes fluttered open as I then saw a warm fire before me and I was sleeping on the ground.As it appeared.

"Awake now?" The sound of Ace's voice spoke from behind me as I then moved my head to then look over my shoulder. There Ace was..on FIRE!

"Wowowowowow!!" I panicked and quickly sat up blinking with tired eyes.Ugh! I'm an idiot this is how he is! Being tired makes me look like a fool.

"Hey!hey! It's what I do..it's just any other magical ability." Ace smiled at me then pointed his finger at the campfire before us both as it then grew brighter so it could last the rest of what appears to be night now.I looked back at him as the flames on Ace's body died down.

"Did you ever get some sleep, Ace?" I asked with curiosity due to him being so jolly looking around this time.Ace just shook his head with a smile.

"I had to keep running off here and there with you in my arms from bandits,pirates, and mostly people who wanted to catch me fo-" he stopped talking then laughed "Oh sorry sorry! Your still tired I bet..and thanks for being concerned about me for a moment but right now I am okay!I'll get some sleep too then" Ace's body glowed in the darkness with bright flames just feel the rays of his heat was so relaxing that I then blinked weakly,rubbed my eyes,and closed them.

  I felt Ace's arms grab my shoulders gently and pulled my body close."You sure do like to get warm..." He comments before I completely run out of energy then soon pass out in Ace's arms of heat.It felt like sleeping in a blanket that comes out of a dryer.

Portgas D. Ace's Point of View

   (Y/N)  was so relaxed and judging by how she takes such long naps I would bet she is always like this.There I was now having (y/n) in my arms while I use my flames to keep her warmer than the fire does,laying down and relaxing myself.I know that she knows who I am.I can't really take her back or they may arrest her for even having contact with me.Just seeing someone who is innocent be locked up for only eating with me would be horrible to know.I'm glad to have took her with me.Whitebesrd isn't even such s bad guy..My own father.He is s great ms in my eyes.Why chase me though.Everyone is just mislead about me.A name and face is what usually sends them to call someone too capture me up.Why didn't she? I rather not question plus my mind is keeping me from sleeping as much as (y/n) was.I gotta find Luffy to so then he could watch over her for a bit.I know he's somewhere.

I darted my eyes down at (y/n)'s (h/c) (h/l) hair and stroked it softly with fireless hands of mine.Her hair was soft and so I just then smiled and dozed off to sleep as well.There's now more I gotta do tomorrow.Meet Luffy's crew and such,Running around,Getting (Y/N) somewhere safe,check in once in awhile...I'm boring myself...Here I come dreams...but before sleeping I spoke quietly towards (Y/N).

"Get some good rest now, (y/n)..."