-Prologue-

"Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday dear Josh! Happy birthday to you!" My mom and Dad chanted as I gazed upon the Double Fudge chocolate cake adorned with Pokemon from the Jhoto region.

"Make a wish" my mother delicately said, as she stroked my head gingerly.

I looked at my mom and back at the cake, I took a deep breathe and blew out all nine of my candles. My mom and dad clapped and cheered.

"Mom.. Can I open my presents?" I asked pulling my moms shirt.

"After you eat all of your cake!" Mom grinned at me.

"Alright.." I whined. I grabbed the rings that had the little Pokemon on them and licked the Cake off of them as She cut a little piece of cake for me and then she went to the freezer to bring out a big bucket of Neapolitan ice cream. My Hazel eyes gaped at the ice cream, knowing this is the best ice cream in the world (my opinion). I sat down at the table and my mom distributed my paper plate of desserts. I devoured everything on my plate and my cheeks were like ones of a squirrels. I showed her my plate.

"Joshua.. You know you have to swallow the food in your mouth right?" She asked, covering her smile.

I nodded and tried to consume the food in my mouth. I finally got it through my throat and smiled.

"Ok josh, we can open your presents now." Mom said handing me a box.

I unwrapped the present slowly, thinking about what contents are going to be in the box. My eyes widened in amazement when I took out a bracelet, it was shiny and had weird markings on it. I settled it on my wrist and I vowed to never take it off. My mother smiled at me, she knew how much I adored the bracelet.

"Thanks mom!" I shouted as I flew at her with great speed.

"Woah!" Mother screamed as she descended to the floor. I gasped and went to assist her.

"I'm sorry mommy, it was the bracelet.." I said solemnly.

"Nonsense Joshua, we had that bracelet for many years and we haven't attacked anyone." Mother said sternly

"I just wanted a hug to thank you" I said as my head hung low.

Mother came to me and wrapped her arms around my belly. I wrapped mine around her neck. I had the intention to injure her, so I did. I tightened my arms around her neck.

"Joshua!?" She choked.

I recognized what I was doing and let her go.

"JOSHUA RYAN HUTCHERSON!" Mother screamed.

I looked at her with insincerity and walked off to my room.

"Josh! Come back here we aren't done discussing things!" She yelled

I was walking up the stairs when two hands grabbed my shoulders. I spun around quick and it was my dad. He looked at me concerned.

"Come on son. You need to respect your mother." He whispered in my ear.

"Ok.." I whined and walked to her. I felt like tearing her apart.

"Josh... Why did you do this?" She asked her hands on her hips and a red mark when I strangled her.

"Because I felt like it" I replied with a disrespectful tone.

She went to me and backhanded my face.

"You don't ever! You heard? never! Talk to your mother like that.. I raised you better Joshua." She angrily said.

I rubbed my now red face and made a fist with my right hand, ready to strike. I went up to her.

"I'm going to return the favor, just for YOU mother!" I said as my fist launched like a rocket, but a hand clasped my arm and pulled me away before I can punch. It was dad. Useless being. I looked at dad and laughed.

"You can't stop me if I live with you.. Don't you know that you stupid beings?" I laughed.

"We are going to take that bracelet off of you!" Mother said as she tried reaching for my arm. I dodged it and went to the kitchen. I went to the second drawer in the counter and brought out a knife. It was like any other knife. I went over to where dad was aiding mom.

"So I guess dad's going first" I said evilly and stabbed him in the back "I guess you can say I'm a backstabber" I laughed and looked towards mother.

"Your turn" I said with a smirk and stabbed her leg. She screamed with immense pain.

"Did that hurt?" I asked smiling

"Not as much as this!" She said as she grabbed a vase and smashed it over my head. I dropped to the floor, unconscious.

~~~*~~~*~~~

I woke up in my bed and rubbed my head. Ouch! Why does everything hurt. I tried getting up but I couldn't I was strapped to the bed. Unable to move. I squirmed and screamed.

"Mommy help!"I yelled.

"There is no help for you son.." She said as she was holding something behind her back.

"Mommy is this another birthday present?" I asked.. Tearing uncontrollably.

"No son.. This is punishment.." She smirked.

"Mommy?" I said confused.

"I brought you happiness" she said as she propped a gun to my forehead.

"Please mommy.. I didn't do anything.." I pleaded, I don't know what happened.

"You killed daddy.." She said crying.

"No I didn't it was someone else. I was sleeping this whole time" I said as I tried moving but couldn't.

"Sorry.." She said as her finger was sliding towards the trigger.

"No please!" I pleaded and pleaded but she kept getting closer and closer to the trigger. When she reached it, I saw a lady throw her to the wall.

"Come on josh..we got to go.." The lady said as she cut my ropes.

"Ok.." I said as I saw the bracelet on the floor. I picked it up and put it in My pocket.

"Let's go..we gotta hurry." She said as she floated down the stairs.

I walked down the stairs and saw a pool of blood around daddy. I covered my mouth and cried. The lady grabbed my arm and rushed me out the door.

"Where are we going?" I asked

"Somewhere but not here." She replied.