Chapter 1 Pilot

In the perfect town of  twinbrook were nothing ever happened , five pretty girls sit on a bench , huddling together to try to keep warm . It was now fall so school just started it was only October and Halloween was only two weeks away , and today is Friday. The trees swayed back and forth  as the cold fall breeze came through. You could hear the birds chirping and the leaves rustling from where people were walking .The girls were so happy to be out of the 8th grade and now attend twinbrook high school and are now freshmen's ."scoot over would you "  Madalyne started " I'm about to fall off over here " she continued . Brooklyne scooted over a little bit , just enough to satisfy Madalyne . " hey guys don't we have a geometry test today " Arana asked " dang it " Emma quietly shouted "I forgot to study last night " Emma continued . " we should do something for this Halloween,  something big " madalyne suggested " yeah we should go to a Halloween party, they are always really wild and fun "  Brooklyne and Olivia agreed . " I should probably head to history , I want to get there early " madalyne said as she stood up and wiped her clothes off from were the bench had leaves on it , from were they fell from the trees " oh okay I'll come too " Emma suggested " nah that's okay I'll be fine walking by myself " madalyne said as she gave Emma a glare picked up her books and brushed them off tilted her head to the side smirked and walked away swaying her hips as if she were a model showing off the new trends . As she walked away Her blonde curls bounced up and down .

Madalyne's pov
I walked into the hallway and into the girls bathroom I opened the door " there you are " kaitline one of my best friends who is in the  11th grade who the other girls don't know started I looked at her " is anybody else in here " I asked " no " she answered " what did you need to tell me " she asked " the guy that I was telling you about " I said " yeah what about him " she asked " if I tell you you can't tell anyone " I said " okay I promise.... I won't tell anyone " she said tilting her head and batting her eyes as she  looked at herself in the mirror making kissie faces " well we kinda did IT and I think I might be pregnant "I said looking at the ground my eyes starting tear up just at the thought kaitline put her hand on the counter and turned around " you didn't use protection" she asked " yeah "I answered " are you on birth control " she asked " yeah " I replied wiping the tears from my eyes " your going to be fine I doubt your even pregnant " she answered " but I'm late " I replied " that doesn't mean anything .. It happens all of the time " she said " please help me " I begged " I don't know what to tell you ... ask one of the other girls your always hanging out with " she suggested " they don't even know I have a boyfriend " I said " and I'm scared , what if my mom finds out that I'm dating a older guy ... I mean I can't hide a baby bump.. I'd haft to tell her everything " I said " it happens all the time " she replied " yeah she's going to be mad he's like 3 years older and I'm pregnant " I said playing with the charm bracelet he gave me about a month after we started dating "madalyne it's okay just don't over think it you will fine " she said putting her hand on the handle of the door she looked back at me as she opened the door to head to class . I sat there for a few moments I looked at myself in the mirror my sea blue eyes watering up with tears . I took a napkin and wiped the tears off my cheek and by my eyes put some mascara on and walked to the door taking  a deep breath put my hand on the door and opened it. I walked down the hallway swaying my hips side to side and a smirk on my face to hide the tears .

When I got to my history class I looked in the doorway and I could see that I was still early.
I went back outside by the eating area .  I stood with my back against the brick wall . " hey why are you so down today " Olivia asked " it's nothing " I said back " okay whatever you say" she said as she turned and started walking away and I did the same the bell was about to ring so I decided to go to class .

I walked in class and sat down next to Emma . " hey , I thought you were going to class early " she asked looking at me with disappointment in her eyes " I came to class and i had to use the bathroom " I replied " oh" she replied".
I unzipped my bright red backpack and got out my history composition book , and opened it to the first blank page I saw , and started to do the work that was on the board " good morning class" Mrs. McMillan said writing the agenda and date on the board in blue dry erase marker . She stood  at the Front of the class with a book . I noticed for once her longish brown hair curled into perfect curls she wore a pink dress , and she had hazel eyes . " practice A.C.T. Is in 3 and a half weeks , so read from pages 23-82 then right a report on what all you read , it is due in two weeks " she announced to the class as if she were the queen and everybody else were her royal servents. " ugh she is the ONLY teacher who gives us stacks of homework " I said! " yeah I know I barely have time to do anything anymore " Emma complained .
After the bell rang I sat  in my desk for a moment " come on your gonna be late for biology " she said zipping up her booksack and then standing up looking at me all confused " I'll catch up " I said staring strait not even looking at her " okay " she said as she turned around to were she was facing the door to the hallway and started walking . I picked up my books and did the same.