Chapter 2 Could it be true ?

Aranas pov
" Arana open this door "! My mom shouted while shaking my locked door " I swear young lady ... Open this door " she added " go out the window " I whispered to David as we put on our clothes " open up ... " she shouted again as David climbed out my window I tossed down his keys and shut my window . I walked to my door and opened it " hey I'm sorry mom I just woke up " I said "why was your door locked " she asked with her hands on her hips and a I know what you've done look on her face " I watched a scary movie last night about a murderer and I got scared " I said hoping she'd believe it " okay well I cooked breakfast when your ready to eat " she said " oh mom can I go over to Brooklynes tonight" I asked " sure honey " she replied

Brooklynes pov

I woke up to the smell of coffee I folded back my cover walked over to my mirror and took down my dark brown hair that went down almost to my butt and brushed it out and started walking downstairs " hey honey " my mom said " want some coffee , I made you a cup " she said handing ma a white mug " yes thank you " I said as I sat down at the bar " you have work today " I asked " yeah " she answered " what case are doing "I asked "the court needs an attorney for the John dulford case " she said looking at her mug " you made coffee " my older sister Vanessa who is out of high school now sleepily sighed " yeah sweat heart ... I made you a cup already" mom replied " good morning " I said " morning" she replied . After I finished my coffee I decided to go hang out in my room.

   I  flopped down on my bed and stared blankly at the ceiling . My family is known to be perfect withought flaws we never did anything bad never got bad grades and never got CAUGHT  in a lie but that doesn't mean we didn't tell them .

Madalyne a pov
I woke up confused about how I got in my bed and who's blanket I was covered up with and who's jacket I was wearing . I smiled they must be Brent's I must of fell asleep and he carried me home gave me his jacket and a blanket and tucked me in . I got up and went downstairs no one was up . So I went back upstairs to my room and plopped down on my bed .

Olivia's pov
I got up out of bead rubbing my sky blue eyes and head . I walked downstairs were my mom was making coffee" sleep well " she asked " yeah " I answered as I opened the cabinet to get a coffee mug out " so where is dad " I asked as I now poured coffee into my cup followed by putting the auger and creamer in it then taking a sip as I waited for an answer " I ... I don't know" she  stuttered as she took a sip of her black coffee " ahhhh ... I see l I replied as I took one last sip before setting my cup down and marching back upstairs to my room . I sat on my bed for a moment  before texting Arana . It said ( you want to spend the day at the mall ?) I got up and looked in my mirror and took down my blonde hair that went down to a little bit longer than mid back and brushed out then I pinned it back up so that I could brush my teeth (omg... YES... IM SO BORED) Arana texted back ( LOL... Perfect lets meet at ...is 10:30 good ?) I texted back ( yeah sure ) she answered .then I texted Emma madalyne and Brooklyne the same thing. They all said sure .

  Emma's pov
I got out bed still really tired I walked over to my computer and checked my email I didn't get any I I closed it out and got up and walked downstairs to the kitchen and got coffee " good morning sweat heart " my dad said "sleep well " he added "yes sir " I answered as I took a sip of my coffee "that's good " he said pouring coffee into a mug then taking a sip . I felt my buzz so I checked it and it was a text from Olivia it said ( wanna spend the day at the mall with I me and the other girls? ) (sure sounds like fun) I texted back " may I go to the mall with the girls today " I asked my dad "sure sweetie pie " he replied " k thank you dad " I said as I hugged him I ran upstairs to get ready to go to the mall  .

   Aranas pov

I walked through the mall entrance doors and looked around for the others . They told me they would be here at 10:30  but it's now 10:42 " hey " someone said from behind me I turned around to see who it was and to my surprise it was all the girls " we ready to shop" madalyne asked " uh... Yeah what took y'all so long getting here " I asked " I picked them up " Brooklyne assured me " oh " I said " okay let's goo" Olivia insisisted as we joined arms and began walking at sound the mall . It was filled with people . We went into Victoria's Secret madalyne held up a pink bra over her chest as if she were wearing it " ah this would do wonders at night " she said as she shimmied we all giggled " this is perfect for you Arana " she joked as she held up a red lace pear of underwear with a heart on the butt "nah thats more of Brooklynes style" Arana replied " oh yeah please ... I could totally rock that " Brooklyne said as she took them from madalyne held them up as if she were wearing them we all giggled again .