Alive

Aaric Head Canon:
Eric and Aaron lay in their bed, Eric's head resting on Aaron's chest. Aaron puts his hand in Eric's hair, pulling his fingers through the tangles of crimson and orange colored strands, the colors of a crisp fall day. His pale skin was warm, lightly brushed with tan from all of the days over the wall.
"I love you, Eric." Aaron murmured softly, drawing his fingers down the paler man's gaunt cheekbone.
"I love you too." Eric said without looking up, reaching his own hand up to stroke Aaron's arm. Aaron shifted his body, signaling for Eric to look him in the eyes. The red haired man turned himself so that he could see Aaron's face. There was a question in his soft, warm, brown eyes.
"No, you don't understand. I love you- so much; you can never know how much I you. You keep me alive, Eric." Eric chuckled humbly, shaking his head slightly.
"I don't think I keep you alive, you keep you alive- possibly Daryl, at some times." The thinner man said, smiling inwardly. Aaron shook his head, a small smile played around the corners of his mouth.
"No. Daryl and I keep my lungs inhaling and exhaling air. We keep blood pumping through my veins. You- you make blood roar through my veins- make it pound in my ears, rush through my face. You don't make my heart beat, Eric. You make it race." Aaron said, all seriousness in his blue eyes. They burned with passionate love, stronger than any surge of adrenaline either of them had gotten when fighting Roamers. Eric's eyes softened, tears of love filling them, and his mouth twisted into an emotional smile. Some galavanting force drew them together, and they kissed, tender and sweet and burning with passion.