The date....

As we walked back to music class, I could sense that Cameron was looking at me. I asked him if he needed something, then he answered back nope I already have everything thing. At that moment I realized he had feelings for me. I didn't know how to feel about that, it was almost as if I was surprised but relieved. It felt good to know that someone had liked me. Our music class went by pretty quickly, I kept thinking about Cameron and everything that has happened so far. I walked back home and told my mom about this boy I met. Me and my mom talked for hours then I went in my room and decide on what I should wear tomorrow night. School went by so slow on Friday but when the bell rang it felt like it was a rush. I ran home took a shower and put my little black dress on with my gladiator cuffed sandals and my side purse. It was a quarter till six when the doorbell rang. Cameron was standing there and tan shorts with a smoky grey longsleeved shirt and a single red rose. He said "Wow you look stunning." I could feel my cheeks blushing as I said thank you. We got in his truck and drove to the beach. When we got there Cameron had set up a blanket, a picnic basket with food , and candles. While we ate grapes, Cameron was telling me about his family and how he got started in the social media business. He showed me some of his vines and his Instagram. I said that they were cute and hilarious. He told me that he felt like he knew me forever. I really did like him and I could tell that he really did like me. We laid down to watch the stars, and he took my hand into his hand and I felt safe. He told me he had a meet up in Dallas,Texas; and that he wanted me to go with him. He said I could meet the guys and his agent. It sounds like fun but I have school I don't know if I would have time for that. He told me to talk to my mom about it and that he was really anxious to meet my mom. I started laughing and said that we better head home so we can catch her before she goes to bed. The whole way home we talked about the meet up. I really want to go but I just can't. We pulled in the driveway and he turned his truck off. He grabbed my hand and told me he was nervous, he said he never felt like this before with a girl. It will be fine I told him. We walked inside and I called my mom. She came downstairs and shook his hand. We all talked for awhile and then, Cameron's mom called him. Before he left he told my mom about the meet up in Dallas. She said that we can find a way for me to go. I looked at her with a big smile. I hugged her and then said I will walk Cameron out. We stood by his truck and looked at each other, until his mom called again. It was past eleven o'clock now and she wanted him home. He said that he will introduce me to his mom next time. We hugged goodbye and I watched him drive all the way down the street until I couldn't see his lights anymore. I walked back inside and my mom said that she liked him. I told her all about the date and the rose he brought me. That night all I could think about is the next time I could see him. I found myself falling for Cameron and I was falling hard. He texted me "goodnight babe, I love you". I responded with "I love you too", and fell asleep looking at that text.