Chilling with v.j ...

Chapter 26.

Flashback.....

I know he just finish from working and all that so I should make him cook but hey I bough two burgers anyways. On my way to v.j house thinking bout all the stupid things we would talk bout.

I stop to put gas in my car so I wouldn't have to do it in the morning. Now finally heading to v.j's, thinking if I should call him to say am coming over today instead of tomorrow God's willing.

"Uhmm.... nope, I hope he has ice cream or am out. Don't have to worry about WiFi because that always working kml. Pull up in his drive way and cut off the car and head up to the door.

"Knock,knock,knock... anyone...."

The front door opened and v.j was standing there without a shirt or pants.

"Wow when I come over to chill I don't need to see your dick shape OK, lol where is your clothes tho. And I borough you a burger if you want it."

"Shit ain't like you never see it before, and I just waking up that's why I don't have on clothes and am still ain't going to put on non, well besides a pants. I though you was coming over tomorrow, you change your mind aye boo."

"I get tied of being home and ain't nothing in there I wanted to eat so. I gone on the road and then come over here. Bey home boring as fuck and I going back to work next week, anyway what up with you."

"Nothing much just been working like a motherf**ker and ain't had no chill time besides now and tomorrow because am off."

"Cool so I coming tomorrow to chill with my bestie right 'cause am not staying in that house. Or I could just sleep over, but I didn't bring clothes and I need to take a shower before I go sleep."

"Man CeCe you could of bring them clothes when you was coming. Call Esha and tell her bring you some clothes. Hold up wait where mar at tho you wanna sleep over."

"Mar up by his mother for the week and am tired of being in that house. I still thinking bout sleeping over because they gonna be calling me and plus I ain't tell non of them that am over here"

"So what we going to do tho"?

"What I always is come by you and do. Chill and watch movies right, so what movie we watching now".

"The movie's up there by the TV check for what you wanna watch".

Looking for a movie to watch and then back on the floor with pillows and a cover because the ac was on. V.J walk back with chips, ice cream , pop corn, candy, and juice. Then sit on the side of me and ask what are we going to watch and I told him we're going to watch hit man.

Sitting side by side watching the movie I had to use the bathroom. Came back out and the movie was on pause.

"Why you pause it I already watch this you know".

"I was waiting on you because we're watching it together right. So if I go to the bathroom you wouldn't pause the movie".

"Yes I would am just saying because I already watched it. But anyways lets watch it fatty".

Press play on the movie and continued to watch it until I fall sleep on his shoulder. He woke me up to fix so I could lay on his chest.

Esha (POV)

"Hey anyone seen CeCe from earlier today".

"No I ain't saw her from this morning when I was with uhmm..."

"With who girl".

"I was with Ethan this morning and she told us to keep it down".

"Oh so y'all was sexing and she could of hear y'all kk".