My Roomate

It's seven o'clock and it's breakfast time. Everyone had eggs,toast and a glass of water.
As I walk down the very long table I see a seet open, it's near the window,and a cool beeze is coming thru.
The old wood floors is making sounds as if it just woke up. Everyone is quiet.
"Morning everyone,hope you had a goodnight sleep,because today we are going to work on the vegtable garden." The Headmistres said.
The children started to cheer and to clap hands.
Why should that be fun?

I walked up the stairs to my room and a girl sat on the other bed . She had hazel brown eyes and blond hair. "I am Chasie. You are probobly my new roomate? " She said smiling at me. I just looked at her and did not answer her. "I see your not big on words are you?
Wel that's oky I am used to it that no one ever talks to me."she said looking at me with her sad eyes. "Why did they send you back?" I asked.
"Wel it's...it's , about my history." She said with a frown."What is your history ?"I asked not even looking up."Well , when I was born my mother killed herself in the hospital, because she was scared of the things that could happen to her when her father would find out that she gave birth to me. So I was sent.to my aunt. My Aunt was diognosed with cancer and died when I was seven. Then I went to live with my mum's bestfriend. Her husband cheated on her so she turned into a druggie . I was nine when I came to the orphanage."she looked at me with a smile. How can you smile with a history like that?
I just looked at here with sorrow in my heart. We both have something in common, all the people we love , and knew was dead emotionaly or littrely. "So why are you here?" She asked lookking at me if that question would hurt me or not. "My mum was an alcholis and she never realy cared about me . She wasn't the mum tipe. She always had a few boyfriends over and they would never leave me alone . My cousin came to live with us and he always looked after me . He was more than a cousin to me. My mum was murderd and it happend right infront of me . So I went to live with my cousin. Then he died in a car accident . We where both in the car when the truck hit us. And now I am stuck here." I looked at her with tears in my eyes . She stood up and gave me a hug. I just looked at her not knowing what to do in this strange moment.

Chasie stood at the window looking outside. What is she trying to see? Maybe her future that lies ahead or at the past , still haunting her?