Caged -- Prologue --

All my life my parents have taught me to not speak to strangers now suddenly am being asked to sleep with one. It's like being asked if suicide is better than being murdered.

--

"Today's is the day baby boy. You have finally turned 18" my mom looked at me, on the verge of tears.

"Mom don't cry. Am only turning 18" I stood up from where I was sitting and went to hug my mother.

"I know baby, but I never knew the time has gone so fast. I love you baby boy. Don't ever forget it okay" she release herself from the hug and walked out of my room into hers. I sighed and collapsed onto my bed. Not even realizing how tired I was until I was out of it.

**

"Does he know about it yet, have you told him" I woke up to the sound of my step dad’s voice

"Told him what" I heard my mother reply.

"About the 'You Know What'" the what.

"Oh ... No I haven't a-and their coming today. Oh my poor baby is too young I can't let them take him, i-it's too early, I wished they waited" my mother's sobs echoed around the house.

What's too early? Waited for what? Curiosity got the best of me, so I stood up stretched and put on my bunny slippers before leaving my bedroom to look for my mum.

I saw her huddle on the sofa with Ricky's (my step dad) arm around my mother's trembling body comforting her

"Mom, why you crying, what's going on" I looked at my mom but she didn't look at me. So I turned towards Ricky "Ricky? Can someone tell me what's going on?"

My mom looked up at me, fresh tears running down her cheeks "Your -" she was cut off at the sound of knocking coming from the door.

A/N: UWAA! A new story my goodness. Tell me what you think of it so far even though it’s a short prologue.

Comment

Vote 

Share

Helen out xx

- Somewhat EDITED -