0MY BIRTHDAY

Let me introduce i am 16 years old and study in class 12 ......yeah i known tooooooo small... its ok but i wil turn 17 soon.
So its my first day.....

I enter the class with a big idiotic smile on my face .... dumb i know .i hate it when everyone says shortie to me ,as soon as i entered the classroom everyone said "hey little girl its seems that you have entered the wrong classroom "***** what ?. I haven't. And i get seated with another guy with nerdy glasses and blond hair .....ooohhh.... he was good .yeah kinda ..
Anyway the best part was when I came to know about him . He wasn't a nerd but a dummy.

I ignored him for sone days then we started to talk .. ok wait i forgot ..err err.. em..em to tell you that I have a flat Korean face to .. which isn't really gooddd....

Still the dummy and me talked and i came to know he is nit only a dummy but some you camln adore too.... i mean he is rich and yeah good looking ok kinda but still good .....

So i came to know that dummy kept a party at his home. And i was invited meanwhile I made friends lizzy and maya awsome girls .even they are invited. Soo we all were excited to meet at a party .though we didn't know each other a lot still..... we guys went to bed at 11 pm and the party was at the next day ....