Truth Be Told

It was uncomfortably cold in Asgard today. The clouds covered the sky and sun and everything was gloomy.

Finally, I felt happy, I had avenged my sister. Killed Eric. Well, I didn't mean to.I sat on the edge of the dock, my hands holding the edge while I looked down in to the crystal water, admiring the different species of creatures. The sound of the waves comforted me and at this time I felt relaxed and like nothing was wrong.
"My lady, The king awaits your presence at the castle " a guard approached me cautiously and scared. I rolled my eyes at him and stood up.
"What's going on now?" I ask sternly.
" Oh, there is a.. A council meeting and they want you there, now please, you have to go now" He said nervously. I gave him a nod.
And i went back to the castle, with everyone watching me with scared looks.

" No! I forbid it! Such creature is not aloud here! She is the enemy and does not belong here" an elder voice spoke up inside the room. I have been listening to there conversation for a few minutes, I had my head down and i leaned up against the wall with my arms crossed.
" She is still our daughter, we raised her in to happiness and love. She may be different blood but I have already lost one daughter I do not plan on losing another. She needs help, as she gets older, she will get strong-" My father spoke up raising his voice in anger. They had no idea how much Eric scared me. Guess as he's dead I might as well tell them.
I felt a pair of arms wrap round me all of a sudden. The persons body warmed me and made my cheeks flush. My voice came out hourse and croaky.
" Thor " I say smiling. He held my face with his hands and carassed my cheeks, while looking round to see if anyone could see us.
" Aleana, I do not believe that you would do such acts on purpose, I will be there for you and be on your side with everything, and i want you to know I lo- I care for you deeply and i don't want anything bad to happen to you" He whispered to me.
" Thankyou so so much Thor" I whisper back. I kiss his lips gently and let go of him.
"We best go in ay?" I ask. He nods sadly.

I open the doors, in which everyone turns to look at us.
" Aleana, darling please sit" My mother says quietly.
" Thor. Son please sit with her" Frigga says kindly.
We glancesd at each other and sighed.
We walked uncomfortably towards my brother, who sat hunched and fiddling with his hands.
We sat,ignoring the screeches of the chairs on the floor.
" Now, Aleana of Alfheim. You have been convicted of regicide, to the King of Niflheim, Eric. What do you have to say for yourself girl " An elder man spoke up, startling me. I stared deeply in to his eyes. Hus fright showing like a light in the dark.
Everyone in the room was looking at me. So I spoke.
" Eric... Well, Me and Ralph had a disagreement when we were younger and i thought his hatred towards me started because of that but no.. He is a bad person,who carves power and he wanted me, a peace item " I looked down slowly, but shook my head and looked back up with a stern glare towards Ralph as he watched in hatred.
" He came in my dream, hurt me, marked me. He frightened me. I had done nothing to him. His death was not of my doing, he brought it on himself. Therefore, he is dead. I am a frost giant, living in Alfheim and Asgard. Being part of a family who cares for me deeply and i love everyone around me. It was never my intention to kill him... Even though he killed me sister " I spoke coldly.
My mother let out a gasp as I finished speaking. Odin's one eye watched me intensely. I refused to cry in a situation like this but i felt my eyes watering.
The Lords stood up at once.
" Princess, We see you as more than an item. We understand that it is hard for you. We have come to a decision to banish Ralph and erics wife back to Niflheim at once. You walk freely as a princess from Alfheim not a princess of Jotunheim" the Lord spoke raspily.
I let out a sigh of relief.
" No! You ruined everything you silly girl! He will kill us if you don't go back with us!" Ralph screamed.
The guards grabbed him.
But soon Ralph and his mother were both screaming. More guards came in and most of the lords and councillors went out.
Blood streamed out of their nose and ears, The eyes turning a milky white.
They started to shrivel up and fall to the floor, blood turning in to dust.
The both of them let out a rasped breath before they stopped moving and dissappeared right before us.
" What just bloody happened " I managed to say out quietly.
" I don't even know " Thor replied.

.............................................

This is a pretty bad chapter as I did it quickly and in like 30 mins.
Next time I will put it into more depth for you lot!
Also just wanted you lot to know that on the 27th of October I shall be meeting Joe Sugg! (A YouTuber) Which I am so blumin excited about and will probably cry...
Please give me a vote and comment!
Always up for hearing ideas for my upcoming chapters :)