Rehab (a niall horan fan fiction)

Chapter one

Meeting 5 stranger

I was sleep in bed and all of a sudden i hear a noise. At first i thought it was my dad drunkly knocking things over so i just drifted on back to sleep. A minuet later i feel someone picking me up so i emediatly woke up. As i opened my eyes there were five guys four sounded british and one sounded like me, irish."PUT ME DOWN NOW!" "I cant do that sorry." "And why cant you?" "Because im kidnapping you and when yourkidnapping someone you dont put them down." He stoped at a car and opened the door and put you in it, then the five guys got in to.

~

"Do any of you mind telling me what the hell is going?" "I already told you we are kidnapping you". I know that you dumbass, i mean why are you kidnapping me?" "Oh" the irish one said

As the five sat there speachless you stared intensly at everyone of them than you relized thatyurwere being kidnapped by one direction. "Oh my god!" "Wat?" Said the curly headed boy.

"Im being kidnapped by one direction." There was a pause for a brief moment then you started to scream help. When you finally called down they started telling you there names. "My name is niall and this is-" "I know who you are, did you forget your famous? I think everyone knows who you are.Know tell me why your kidnapping me." "Well" said niall. "Early to day while i was in the store i seen your dad smack you in the face and i felt bad so i followed you until you left than i followed you home than i wait until your dad left than i called the boys and we kidnapped you." "So you thought you could just kidnapp me because you seen my dad obuseing me? Befor any of thdm could answer you pulled niall into a hug."Thankyou. Ive been puting up with his shit for 10 years." "So do you want to come back to our place?" Said niall. "Yeah sure i just have to go get some clothes first.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lyricals point of veiw

When we got to their house niall opened the door and as soon as i step inside i coudnt beileve my eyes. They had a theater room, 5 kitchens, 6 bedrooms and i dont even know how many bathrooms. "So wich ones my room?" Niall led me up stairs and pointed toward the emptr room with two windows and a bed with a dresser and a night stand. "Thankyou.... for everything, and by the way my name is lyrical." "Thats a pretty name." "Thanks knowif you'd excuse me i have to unpack." And with that niall sad okay and left. When he was out of site i sat on the bed and thought about my life in the past and if being kidnapped by one direction could change everything. Soon i drifted off to sleep.

xxxxxxxxx dream

"Your a cow. You eat to much. Your fater than my grandma." When the bell rang for school to getout you ran home tears stinging your eyes. As soon as you reached your house you rsn to your rom and pulled out a small knife and cut a line don your arm, not to deep, but just enough so that there was a cut enough to bleed alot. When tou were finished you cleaned up the blood then threw the trash away

~end of dream point of view

Nialls point of view

I woke up to screaming so i got up and whent to lyricals room. "Lyrical, are you alright?" "Yeah, just had a bad dream i guess." I came and sat

next to her on her bed." "You wanna tel me wat it was about?" No