My Creator

The feeling in my heart seems familiar. The warm tingling sensation in my chest that just makes me yearn for more. My creator is the only one that has made me feel this way: his beautiful hazel eyes never looked away from my presence, his warm breath always lingered around me at night, his fingers tracing slowly and gently memorizing every inch of my body.

I felt this fire burning deep inside me every time he looked at me. My cold body tingled whenever he smiled at me, I wanted to smile but yet... I couldn't

I was the only one that saw him cry and laugh when he was with me, but I was there. I was there to see his tears sliding down his cheek. I was there to see all of him and I was happy.

But a day came, when he no longer placed his hands on me. He no longer looked at me with his passionate eyes. He looked at me with a cold expression, his hardened gaze making my skin feel cold, and my chest hurt.

"I hate you the most. I curse the day I laid my eyes on you." He shed one last tear and for 365 days he never once glanced at me.

Every night he would bring different women and caress them the same way he caressed me. But his eyes never gazed at them like they once gazed me. He made love to them, but he never looked content. There was this anger this rage in his eyes that I knew none of the women cared, like I did. Each night this sickening feeling in my chest grew and I didn’t know how to end it.

You are a rare statue. It seems like you do have a heart. A heart that yearns to be heard, to be with him

One night a mysterious voice appeared in my dreams, and answered me the feelings I have always felt. I was in love with my creator, I was madly and deeply in love with all of him, but I couldn't say anything.

I couldn't do anything at all.

I will grant your wish, because your situation actually moves this dark heart of mine. You will come to life tomorrow night, when the full moon is high up in the sky. But you will turn back into a statue at the stroke of midnight.

I accepted convincing myself that no matter what I will never regret whatever happens. That all I wanted to experience was his warm touch again, to quench this hunger for his devotion once again.

The night of the full moon came, and my creator came tripping in his room. He was not aware of my presence but it did not matter.

"Angel." I calmly said his name. He turned to look at me and began to cry.

"Eava. ...." He stepped closer to me, and once again I felt his burning touch against my cool skin. It had been too long, but his touch somehow felt the same. Like it never stopped touching me.

"I am here with you." I cooed. He shook his head and took me into his embrace.

"Eava I should've fought for you, for us. I'm sorry that I couldn't defeat the odds that were against us" His hot body was trembling against mine, and his voice was braking. "I should've known that they were going to do that to you. I should've been with you." He stopped because his heart couldn't endure the pain any longer. He laid perfectly still just holding me, never wanting to let go. The following words came from my soul and heart, my true feelings of love.

"Angel it's alright. We're here now. There's something that I need you to know." I gently pushed him away and looked into his hazel eyes. They missed me, he loved me and I feel so blessed

"I love you please don't lose hope in us. One day or in another time, we will be together and that's all that matters right now. I just want you to know that nothing will ever stop me from loving you. Not even life itself." He gently pulled me in and placed his soft plump lips on mine. Making my insides just melt, taking me back to a happy time. Finally we've kissed, our last bitter sweet good bye. The one we were meant to have.

"Eava I love you with all my heart. I will wait for you until you come back to me again." The night ended but hope was born. One day I will come back to Angel, not as a statue but as his lover once again.