Chapter 1

We could have had it all

Rolling in the deep, You had my

heart inside your hand and you

played it to the beat

Rolling in the Deep-Adele

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Eve P.O.V

As I pulled into my driveway, I saw another car parked next to my boyfriend's  Mercedes-Benz. Thinking "thats weird Jay didn't tell me he was having company over today."

When I walked closer to the door I heard noises.Then, I realised that those noises were moans and groans. What the fuck. I was getting ready to kill a bitch up in here.I unlocked and opened the door quietly and then I saw it!

My bestfriend Taylar on top of my boyfriend riding him on the sofa, "Oooo Jay that feel so good!!"

I ran up and grabbed that bitch by her weave and started going in on that ass.By the time Jay pulled me off that bitch her nose was crooked,her tracks was all over the the floor,and she had a busted lip.

She started yelling "Dumb Bitch, Fuck you Imma get my people to jump yo ugly ass, thats why I fucked yo man Bitch!" Once she said that I was trying to attack her ass again,but Jay held me back saying"She ain't even worth it bae,She a backstabbing hoe!!"

I looked at this nigga like he was crazy and pushed him back saying "Like you're any better with yo triflin', dirty ass!!"I yelled

"Oh, I'm a hoe, you wasn't saying that when you was in this pussy a few minutes ago, but thats alright nigga. I'm gonna hoe yo ass when I hit you with that child support nigga!"Taylar screamed with her bloody nose dripping on the floor.

"You was hitting da hoe raw, nigga is you stupid?"I yelled and mushed Jay's head.

"Man that ain't my Damn seed, she lying!"

At that point I didn't even care anymore. I told both of them Fuck You and to exit from my house and life.I told Jay that all his shit would be at side of the road by Monday.

After they both left, I sat on the sofa and cried. I have never experienced so much pain my life.I felt empty and betrayed.

For two days, I didn't shower, sleep or eat. I just sat on the sofa. I was so hurt. My so-called boyfriend had gotten one of my bestfriends pregnant.

Then, I heard my iPhone ringing again, I looked at it and saw it was just Jay calling to talk about us. He was talking alright straight to my voicemail. As far as I was concerned there was no us.My phone started to ring again, but this time it was my other bestfriend Ava calling.

I answered "Hey girl."

"You sound like you been hit by a bus! Girl what happened to you?"

I told her about the whole episode with Jay.

"I told you Jay was a no good ass nigga, and Taylar triflin' ass will sleep anybody! But on that note, get yo stinky ass up. We are going out tonight! You need to get out the house!" Ava said

" Okay with yo crazy ass! Where are we going tonight?"I asked

"Girl tonight we going to that new club
R.E.D in South Beach!! she screamed excited

"You know damn well that club going to be packed, we probably gonna be standing in the line to get in the whole night!" I told her

"Don't worry about that i got the hook up. My cousin is the bouncer.We gonna be in
V.I.P tonight,and dont be late picking me up!"Ava told me

After that I started to get ready. I ran some bath water and started to undress. As I looked at myself in the mirror. I had to admit after two days of not doing any upkeep on myself. I did not look my best but, I was still cute.

Bitches knew the name Evelyn Tasha Heckard, I was a mutt, mixed with Black and Japanese.
With black hair that reached my lower back in natural waves and have grey eyes,and a body to die for. I knew why they couldn't keep my name out there mouths.

Dressed myself in my denim crop top, hi-low black skirt, and Giuseppe Zonatti heels on. I put my hair up in a high bun.I put on cat eye eyeliner and red lipstick.That was all makeup I needed.

I got my keys to my red Ford Mustang and drove to Ava's house to pick her up,then we headed to the club. We had to park two blocks down because I couldn't find a parking space. We walked all the way up to the club to find the line wrapped around the corner. R.E.D was packed tonight.

Ava grabbed my hand and pulled us to the front on the line. I could hear a bunch of smacking and Oh Hell Naws in the background.

The bouncer asked us with his head down looking at a piece of paper if we were on the list and for I.Ds. Ava stared at him like he was mental saying

"Peanut you said you would let us in free!"

Peanut looked up and said apologetically "Sorry cus to many nights working the door,go right in."He gave us our stamps to go in V.I.P.

As I soon I walked in the door. I felt that something was going to be different.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My first time writing so comment,vote, and follow!!! Please!!!

Any FEEDBACK is good FEEDBACK!!!

Thank you for reading!!!

-Rejunea09