twenty two

Harry.

Saturday morning comes and I leave Bea to go to the gym for a while. I start pushing the dumbbell up and down, breathing controlled as I add weight. After squatting, I wrap my hands up and move them at the punching bag.

"It's about time I found you, mate," I hear Darren, my shoulders tensing.

"Why the fuck are you here?" I ask, slamming my fist into the bag. The last thing I want to do is talk to him.

"Checking up on you. You seemed tense last time I saw you. You're just as tense now," he says, grabbing the bag and looking at me.

"You have no damn right to fucking follow me," I grit, his lips releasing a chuckle.

"Not you. Your girlfriend was my main focus," he says, my jaw clenching. The fucking nerve of this bullshit man.

"Stay the fuck away from her. I swear to God, I'll kill you," I state, pissed off. How dare he watch my girl.

"Now, now. For now, I'm letting it go. What is it with her though? She's not all that skinny like your usual. Not to mention she's brun-"

I don't think before my fist slams into his face, so pissed he's talking shit about my Bea. There won't be a point for me to stop.

"Say that again. I fucking dare you," I grit at him, his nose bleeding as well as the corner of his eye.

"You have it so much worse than I thought. Fucking lose the bitch. You're becoming a weak-ass," he sputters, my hand grabbing his collar.

"Weak-ass? No. But you are a fucking bastard. Don't fucking call my girlfriend a bitch again or I swear to fucking God you'll be breathing your last damn breath," I grit, shoving him off of me. I grab my bag and walk to my car, driving home with so much anger and frustration.

When I get home, I walk into the quiet house and up to my room. As soon as I walk in, my anger disintegrates at the sight of Bea sleeping. Sleeping Bea is literally Sleeping Beauty.

Before going back to bed with her, I take a quick shower and walk out to her with basketball shorts on. My body moves over hers and I press my lips to her cheek, trailing my lips down to her neck. Her head leans down and I smile, her body stirring as she begins to wake up.

"Beautiful, love," I whisper, her hands moving up to the nape of my neck as I continue to kiss her neck and cheeks.

"Harry," she lightly laughs, my lips curving. "You're tickling me."

My hands move to her ribs and lean down, kissing down her exposed collarbones. Her healthy body is gorgeous; flawless in my eyes.

"You went braless last night, huh?" I smile, her hand covering some of my face. She shoves lightly, getting her point across that my remark was received.

"You should know. Your hand was on my boob half the night," she laughs, my lips releasing a laugh. The fact that she found humor in my wandering hands shows me how she has completely trusted her body to me.

"What can I say? I like to grab onto something," I say, her hand swatting my shoulder. I laugh and roll off her, her body curling into my side.

"Can I say that I love your little mini nipples?" she laughs, my eyes widening.

"You found them? That was my secret," I say, quickly covering them up. She laughs and I smile, moving my hands away. I couldn't give less a fuck about my extra nipples. I don't even know why the fuck I have them.

"It was a little hard to find them, you know, with the big butterfly, but I did," she grins, touching over them lightly with her fingers. The action makes my heart pound.