Chapter 1

Sayge loved college parties but that didn't neccessarily mean that she didn't care about her work, it's just that it was somewhat of a stress reliever for her. People would never dare call her a party girl because she wasn't that, she was a bird, carefree and outgoing but she didn't let that get in the way of studying.

The only thing that could ever make her come between the two was her drinking, she'd never ever let herself go that far to get that drunk but it wasn't something she could have prevented. Last night gave her a bad morning and it was the most terrifying thing she had to experience. Waking up in someone else's bed and not yours wasn't an everyday thing in her life. Choking up last night's meal wasn't her everday routine and smelling like sex and sweat certainly wasn't her lifestyle.

She freaked out, she was crying but she couldn't stay there for Daniel to wake up, that will be a nightmare. Daniel was the actual definition of the word asshole. He would sometimes be mean to Sayge but she was apart of Dana's life, she was her friend since baby shoes... nothing could change that, that's what she thought. Daniel was Dana's boyfriend.

She wanted to forget about everything she remembered, she recalled herself drinking and having a slur speech when she spoke with Daniel. Stuff became fuzzy after that but her vision soon cleared up with a video Daniel decided to post up of her taking off her clothes and being a drunk mess. This was the worst day of Sayge's week.

She couldn't even handle stepping out of her dorm today, she was alone until her roommate, Brent, came back from the end of his classes. He was the only one who could have reached out to her and comfort her. Although, he just can't see himself being there for her everytime she'd call him, he needed to finish his work, he slacked off a few times. He hoped that she would last this and ride this rough week out by herself but Sayge was a bird, strong she was but also fragile; she was already sensitive but now she's damaged and broken permanantly.