Chapter 1

Kashima pov

I walked to school by myself as usaual, watching other people pass by talking and laughing with their friends when all of a sudden i got pushed by Caitlyn. (i made Caitlyn up she doesnt really exsist in the anime) Shes the bully who started the rumor that i was lesbian, that bitch. "L-leave me alone kaitlyn" i whispered "what was that you lesbo" she screamed at me "she said leave her alone" i looked at the guy who said that and he had brown eyes and light brown hair "h-hori what are you doing here?" Caitlyn stampered almost sounding afraid "I'm gonna help this poor girl out by kicking your ass!" Wow he's brave to stand up to Caitlyn like that "o-oh well i h-have to go so...BYE!!!".

Hori pov

I looked at the girl on the ground "hey you okay?" I asked her "y-yeah I'm fine..thanks for helping me out" "no problem, but we should probably get you off the ground" i gave her my hand she hesitated at first but then finally took. Wow she has really soft hands "I'm Hori Masayuki, what about you" "i-I'm Kashima Yuu" all of a sudden i saw her start shivering so i put my jacket on her "n-no I'm fine you don't need to give me your jacket Hori-san" she hesitated damn shes so cute!! "You take it you looked like you need it your shivering like theres no tomorrow" "but..." "Im serious you can borrow it we are friends now after all" i smiled bit when i looked at her she wasn't smiling she looked more surprised and scared.

Kashima pov

Friends... He said that we were friends!! I looked at him with a shocked expression, and then i couldn't help it i started to cry "h-hey!? Are you okay if you don't wanna be friends then thats okay!!" "N-NO!! I-i wanna be friends" i sobbed then i grabbed him in a huge hug,he was shocked at first but then finally started to hug back "thank you".