Chapter 2

"Mommy! Mommy! Mommy!" I hear my children through my pounding head.

"No yelling in the house!" I say sternly to them. I guess a little to sternly because they just stopped and stared dumbfounded at me.

"Well? What is it?"

"Its Tuesday and we are late for school." Renea replied.

I quickly looked at the clock and jump outta my chair. Which was a horrible idea. My head started pounding outta this world as I sat down.

"Renea go get the advil out of the cabinet and a glass of water and sense your already ready make a pot of coffee please."

"Yes mam." She sighed. Renea was 16 and not a stupid girl. She had already seen the empty bottle in the trash by the look she just gave me, she already knew what had happened the night before. Seeing the saddness in her eyes made me feel ashamed of myself. I must stop this it is only making things worse.

"Here mom." Renea handed me the advil and water. I took them with a slight nod.

"Coffee will be done in 10. Ill get rayne ready." With that she took rayne and walked upstairs.

*********************************

As I dropped the kids off at school I couldn't help but watch Jim greet the children as they walked in. I don't know why I feel so shocked. I knew he was the principal. So I have no idea why I said we would never see each other again. I guess it was just us naked together is what I meant. Jim looked over and caught my eye. He gave a sad smile and turned away.

My stomach sank to my feet. He was so sad. As I drove home thoughts of Jim flood my mind. His sweet smile. Those beautiful soft hands on my skin as he kisses my sweet spots. The way his hair made a veil around us as he held himself over me. The smell of his sweat. I remember that it tasted salty and sweet when I licked it of his wonderfully scalpted ABS. Oh the feel of his big.........

"STOP KATE! JUST STOP!!!" I yell at myself. How can my body crave Jim but all my heart wants is Allen?

I pull into the drive way to see her shoe in the yard.
"Oh my God! How did that get there?" I whispered to myself.

I quickly got out of the car and tried to walk as normal as possible over to it and picked it up. I practically ran to my door, went and lite the fireplace and threw it in.

I watched it burn rocking back and forth as I stared drinking a new bottle whiskey constantly asking myself who put it there? Why did they put it there? Why? At least there are no classes today I wouldn't have been able to handle it.

Slowly the numbness started spreading. Throwing my head back. I smiled and laughed as I watched her in my mind. All of a sudden my thoughts switched to Allen. With the whiskey dogged my brain to a dream like state. It was like Allen was right in front of me. My heart almost jumped outta my chest when he started towards me with a lustful smile. He grabbed my hand and lead me to the bedroom.

Once we reached our bed he began to remove his clothes and his glasses. God! I thought Jim was hot I was so wrong..his hair short but clean cut and brown. With the sexiest blue/green eyes. A prominent straight nose that leads into soft lips that tasted so good. He has a small of patch of hair on his chest that I love so much. A dusting of hair across his ABS that you could just lick all day. The trail lead to brown curly hair that is above a big and at the moment rock hard manhood. Well muscled thighs I love to nibble and make him squirm.

"Well Kate?" He asked with that smile that makes me melt. I could not wait no longer. I ran to him. He crushed his lips to mine licking my bottom lip. I open my mouth to invite him in. He breaks apart for just a second to tear my clothes off. He threw me on to the bed. He held my arms above my head as he nibbled and sucked on my nipples.

"Who's your master bitch?" Oh God! I love it when he says that.

"Your my master!" I gasp as he slaps my breast and it shoots tingled right through my body.

"Does my little bitch want masters big dick?" He asks through gritted teeth and he slaps my clut majeing me jump and moan loudly.

"Answer me!" And he slaps it again making me soaked.

"Oh God! Yes master I want it!" I pant.
"Beg me!" He smiles.

"Please master! Please!" I looked at him with longing eyes.

"Thats my good girl! You are free to cum as you please!" With that he slams into me. I scream and explode with extacsy. My eyes rolled into the back of my head. This is amazing.

"Please master harder!" I beg.

"Are you gonna be good forever?"

"Yes master! Anything please!" With that he stared to pound me into oblivion. God he felt great underneath my hands. His groans started joining mine. Yes! God yes! I only want this.......... I opened my eyes and I'm sitting in front of my fireplace.

"FUCK!" I yelled. It felt so real. It was all just a dream.

The phone rang. I looked at the clock. 3, must be the kids.