Prologue

Your father slapped you on the cheek. "YOU LITTLE BRAT! WHAT DID YOU DO THIS TIME!?" He yelled-asked, motioning to the broken plate. "I-I ju-just...-" Before you could finish your sentence, he slit your covered arm, deeply, making in bleed on your old cut. You groan. "I-I'm..... Sor-sorry.." You cough out. "Sorry? Hehe... SORRY?!?! IF YOU DIDN'T EXIST, YOUR MOTHER WOULDN'T HAVE DIED!!" He yelled, starting to choke you.

~FLASHBACK~

You were on the hospital, you were just born. "(Father's Name)... P-Please ta-take care of our little (Name)..." She coughed out. You were taken by the nurse to be washed from the blood. "(Mother's Name)?! No! Stay! Come back!" He yelled. "Take... Care of your family..." Then, her eyes closed.

~END OF FLASHBACK~

"D-Daddy.. P-Please..." You choked out. "NO!" He yelled. Then, you fainted.

~TIMESKIP; THREE YEARS LATER~

"Ugh... What... What happened...? You saw a white room with your aunty, uncle, grandfather, grandmother, best friends ((two)) and a nurse. "You kay, (Name)?" Jake and Andrew asks ((You two boys and one girl are like a trio.)). "Tell me what happened." You stated, firmly. "You we're in a coma for three years, now." Your grandmother says. That's when you felt something snap inside you. Your insanity. "Its all his fault." You said darkly, twitching a grin. "Who...?" Andrew asks. "Him..." Then you jumped up, the wires untangling from your arms. Though, you didn't care about the pain. You've gone through worse.

((Please stand by; Please listen to elevator music.))

"Bye, bye." You twitched, grinned and left without getting caught nor giving evidence.