Love Will Find a Way (2)

Chapter 2

Brent's P.O.V.

As we were walking out the door to go to the movies, Natalie stopped in her tracks.

"What?" I asked.

"Well I forgot I had been such a wuss last night and cried so I look awful and I think I better go clean up a little bit first." She said as she dashed upstairs. "Sorry guys! Be right back!"

I heard her footsteps go up the stairs. I honestly didn't think she needed any cleaning up. I thought she was perfect just the way she was.

"She is so hot." I accidentally said aloud.

"You got that right." Agreed Jackson and Alex.

"Really guys? She's my sister for crying out loud! You guys are disgusting!" Ethan said, clearly disgusted.

"Well she kind of is. I just feel awful that all of this has happened to her." I said looking at Ethan.

"Yeah I know. So don't pull any stuff on her because she's a really nice person and I'm sure she feels awful about saying no to Rick even after all he said to her. But even thought she looks like she's not hurt by it, she is, so don't do anything stupid." He said warningly, at first just at me but then he turned to the other guys. I mean, no matter how much I wanted to hit on her, I knew it would take a couple weeks. And since things with Rick didn't work out for her then I knew she would probably be spending a lot more time with us since she didn't have many other people. I hoped she would. So then, when the time was right, I would end up with her as my girlfriend. I always got what I wanted so I was pretty excited about this one. What could go wrong? I know it sounds like I'm just going to use her, like most people would think I would do, I actually really like her. Like her personality and everything.

Right when I was about to say something else, Natalie came into the room.

"Okay guys, do I honestly look any better because I wasn't sure." She said looking down at herself.

She looked stunning. Even though she only put on a little bit of make up and she wore a semi- low cut shirt and short shorts, she looked extremely hot.

"Uh... y.. y... yeah." I stuttered.

She looked up at me confused. "Thanks I guess." She smiled and headed out the door.

Natalie's P.O.V.

I was walking slowly down the steps, making sure I didn't look too bad. Then I heard the guys talking.

"Well she kind of is. I just feel awful that all of this has happened to her." It sounded like Brent. Is what? I thought to myself.

"Yeah I know. So don't pull any stuff on her because she's a really nice person and I'm sure she feels awful about saying no to Rick even after all he said to her. But even thought she looks like she's not hurt by it, she is, so don't do anything stupid." Ethan said warningly. Why would they want to pull anything on me? Ethan is so weird sometimes.

They stopped talking for a second so I took that as my chance to walk in the room and act like I didn't hear anything.

I asked them how I looked because I honestly needed to know before I stepped out in public.

"Uh... y.. y... yeah." Brent stuttered. Okay that was weird. What was that supposed to mean anyway.

"Thanks I guess." I replied a little confused. Then I walked out the door and into Ethan's car.

We ended up seeing some war movie which was way too much action and no story to it at all. I thought it was horrible but the guys apparently liked it. I just wanted to see something funny but I was over ruled. Oh well. I got to sit next to Brent in the movie. I mentally slapped myself. Where did that come from? Okay well I had to admit that I had a thing for Brent. I mean how could I not? He was so hot and he was the funniest, nicest guy ever. He was perfect. But then again... he was so out of my league. I need to forget about him now before I get hurt. But how come I can't bring myself to get him out of my mind? Why does he have to be so attractive? It would make things a whole lot easier! And I have no idea why I chose Rick over him all these years. I mean sure Rick was cute but nothing compared to Brent. And--