Hello my dear

Normal POV
---------------------------------------------
You slowly walk towards the prize corner only to see a large present like box. You see a music box next to it and stare for a moment admiring it's gorgeous texture and beautiful pattern. Suddenly it stops. You try winding it back up so you could hear the beautiful music play once again but the winder broke. You sit for a moment and sigh and turn away.
Marionettes POV
---------------------------------------------
I sat quietly in the box for a moment and waited patiently, but I heard nothing. Oh damn that bi*ch of a night guard didn't wind up my music box. I peeked my head out but I didn't see the night guard only a beautiful woman in black and white with a red ribbon in her hair. I stared at her completion and beauty and smiled. I hopped out of the box and crept behind her. I wanted to hold her forever. I turned her around and focused my eyes on her lovely (whatever your eyecolor is) ones. I smiled at her and said kindly,"hello my darling I am the marionettes what is your name." She smiled back at the floor nervously,"miss.puppeteer" I smiled again and said ,"what a lovely name how about we go and chat a bit in the living room." She nodded her head still looking at the floor and followed me.
Miss puppeteers POV
---------------------------------------------
What a kind man he was immediately making me feel like I'm a part of this restraint and all and frankly I just got here. Suddenly he lifted up my chin and said,so you are going to be staying with me for a while." I was incredibly shy and gullible and thought he was going to kill or harm me and fainted almost immediately into his arms. Soon enough I woke up hours later in a dimly lit room with all of the animatronics. I realized I was on a small bed and got up. I mumbled quietly,what happened." I groaned and yawned. "You passed out for a moment and I brought you here, marionette shouted quickly." My face was powdered with a bright red blush. I  don't know what's going to happen next but I hope it has to do with the marionette and I.
---------------------------------------------
Well that's a wrap have a fabulous day miss puppeteer and everyone who Is reading this
Have a nice day/night/afternoon goodbye