Daragon

My first attempt. ㅋㅋㅋ

Oh! Btw this is a short fanfic...

Please give me feedbacks :)

Every time I look at the photo of 지용 and me which is placed on my study desk, I remember that incident where he rescued me. This was how it started...

It was 영배's birthday. My clique was going over to his house for a pool-side party. I have been looking forward to this party ever since our major exams ended. 지용 was on his way to meet me before we headed to 영배's house. Being overly excited, I woke up early, got my swimsuit and daily necessities and waited for 지용 to arrive. He then drove me over to 영배's house.

Upon reaching 영배's house we all decided to go for a swim as the weather was unbearably hot. We changed into our swimsuits and headed to the swimming pool for a swim. We competed against one another and played in the pool. After an hour all of them got out of the pool and headed towards the barbecue pit for a barbecue party, leaving me alone in the pool.

Suddenly, I felt an excruciating pain on my calf. Leg cramp. Frantically, I look around my surrounding for help. I started to panic as there was no one else in the pool except for me. I screamed, 'Help!' The next moment, the pain got worst. 'Help me!' I shouted using my last breath before drowning into the water.

Before I went unconscious, I felt someone's strong arms rescuing me out of the water. I heard that person shouting, ' 다라! Wake up! Can you hear me?' and I fainted.

When I regain conscious I was lying at the ledge swimming pool in 지용's arms. He was beside me with a worried face. 'Are you alright? You scared me! Do you know how worried I was?!' He said. I replied weakly, ' 오빠 it's okay. I'm alright now.' I reassured him with a sweet smile, and he heave a sigh of relief. He then wrap a towel around me to prevent me from catching a cold. As I still felt a little unwell after the incident, 지용 and I quickly bided 영배 and my friends goodbye.

As 지용 was still a little worried, he suggested to drive me home.

That was the incident left an indelible mark in my memory. I am really glad to have 지용 always by my side.

지용 : Ji Yong a.k.a G-Dragon

다라 : Dara / Sandara Park

영배 : Young Bae a.k.a Tae Yang

오빠 : Oppa (Older Brother or Boyfriend)

Thank you for reading!

Remember to comment on what do you think about this short fanfic!

BYE! 😄👋❤

#SGVIP