One way with One Direction

A/N heyyyy this is my first fan fic, it's probs not going to be the best, don't expect updates all the time as I am one of the slowest Typers ever:) thankssss!!!!

MADDIES POV

I've been talking to my friends, Georgia, Grace, Stef and Eve for a while now about going to London together! I mean not to brag or anything but we can all afford it. I will ask again today but I really hope they take me seriously this time!

STEFS POV

Maddie organised for all of us to meet at her house tonight, it's going to be so fun, I can't wait!!

My friends always bring good food to sleepovers, and ermagerd I looooooove food!!!

GEORGIA'S POV

We are going to Maddies tonight and I'm so excited, we will gossip talk about one direction, one direction oh and did I mention ONE DIRECTION? We all absolutely LOVE one direction!! The other day in Chemistry class our teacher said "what happens if it goes in one direction?" We all looked at each other straight away!! It's like "woah OMG my chemistry teacher knows all of my boyfriends!!"

GRACES POV

Yayayayayay we are all staying at Maddies tonight, it's gonna be so much fun!! I can't wait!!

MADDIES POV

Finally the girls are here!! Yes I can ask them!! "Ok guys, when I said to you about travelling to London I was being serious! I really think we should!!! It will be so fun! Who knows we could go see One Direction perform???"

All the girls had shocked faces, and I get the feeling they are going to be a little more shocked once I pull out the 5 tickets to London out of my pocket!

EVE'S POV

Maddie has just asked us if we want to go to London, I would love to! I think we all do!!! All of our faces are in shock by the question though!!

GEORGIA'S POV

As we were just getting over the fact she asked us to go to London!! Maddie pulls out what looks like five tick......... "OMG MADDIE WHAT ON EARTH YOU GOT US TICKETS TO LONDON AHHHHHHHHH" WE ALL SCREAMED AND SCREAMED!!! I think I lost my voice!!

GRACES POV

OMFG MADDIE BOUGHT US ALL TICKETS TO LONDON!!!!!!! Someone pinch me!!! I think I'm dreaming!!!