The Beginning

Scott's POV

Ahhhhh....another day, another video game. Hi, I'm Scott. And my friends Sky, Avi, and Jin are part of our group, the Power Group. Lame name but hey, we ARE good at video games! And we, so-called "hate" another group, the Justice group. Well, at least I don't hate them. I especially love one specific member. Her name is Kirstie Maldonado, and we have been secretly dating for a month now. But since both groups are forced to fight each other, we have to pretend we hate each other. It's kind of hard, since the school Is forced not to show affection, or emotion at all! The whole school hates it, except the stupid principal, Jeb. That's why EVERYONE including teachers and students go behind the school and socialize there...it's kinda stupid to me actually....but that's the only way to REALLY communicate. But today is the time to ourselves so I decided to hang by at Kirstie's dorm. She said everyone was gone so I wouldn't get in trouble.

*BOOP BOOP TIME TRAVEL*

I knocked on the door and it opened quickly. "Scott!! FINALLY!", she whisper-yelled. "What?", I whispered back. "Shhhhhhh just be quiet!", she replied. She pulled me into her dorm. Her now dyed pink hair stood out with her Minecraft and Call Of Duty posters. And why was it soooo cold? Did they get advanced air-conditioning to beat the heat of the BURNING SUN!? Anyways, back to meeting her. "Wow...", I mumbled. I was in a random trance looking at her and she kissed me. I was stunned but kissed her back. After about 3 minutes, we heard the door unlock. It was Jess. "Hide!!", she whispered. I hid where nobody could find me....in the laundry basket. I heard Jess come into the bathroom so I kept quiet. "Hmmmmm...where are my keys?", she asked herself. I heard her footsteps come near the basket. She was about to open it but then.....

IM SORRY I HAD TO CUT IT SHORT!!! BUT SINCE ITS FRIDAY I CAN UPDATE IN AN HOUR SO BAI!!!!

-Carliza