chapter one

SETH p.o.v

i am seating down on my phone writing a fan fiction story of dean ambrose my favorite wrestler and crush. I published and this my forth story with more than 4.4k reads,i also watch he is old matches analyzing him,you could particle say all i do in my free time is do something related whit dean. My best friend Paige say i am obsessed whit him and i need help but i don't care.
what so bad about being a fanboy? Nothing.
"Hey aren't you supposed to be working"?
Paige ask as I put my phone on my pocket.
I couldn't believe my eyes
Tall dress on a dark grey v-neck shirt,black shorts so you could see those muscular legs and with some white sneakers.
Dean Ambrose is here!and on my line!
I knew he was in town but I wouldn't ever thought he would come in here!
This is my only chance.
  "o god are you dean ambrose"?!
I yelled excited
Idiot
"yeah"
he say and I took my phone out and took a selfie whit him "smile" I say and seat back down
"sorry I am just so happy to see you I can't believe you here I am you biggest fan"
I say and he smile showing he adorable dimples. I finish putting he stuff on the bags.
"how much"?
Dean say
"nothing this in the house" I say
"well thanks" he say and wave at him.
--later--

i was cleaning the store ready to close when i found a phone on the restroom i grabbed and turn it on it have Renee as the background i am so curios of who is the phone of so i unlocked and the background was Renee and dean but that picture i haven't seeing it on internet o my god what if this phone is of dean? nah i don't think so i went through the pictures and my eyes widen and jaws drop i smirk "this is fucking dean phone.what i do" i yelled and cover my mouth i smile"sorry dean i cant help it" i whisper and went through all he pictures and videos even through he messages and notice that he is not really a though guy he has he soft side too.

i hug the phone and get out of the restroom and put the phone on my pocket and close the door i saw dean getting in he car so i run to him "hey um you forget this" i say giving him he phone he smile "oh thank you i don't know where i have my mind lately" dean say sweetly and i smile to him "and to show you how thankful i am i am gonna give you my number and maybe one of this day we can hang out.you seem pretty cool and others would just keep it or see through my stuff but i know you didn't right?" he say while writing he number down and giving me the paper i nodded and took the paper "bye" he say and i give him a smile oh god what have i done i am staring to feel guilty for going through he stuff and he so nice that he give me he number and i just need it to go through he stuff bad, bad seth, i weakly smile and and walk to my apartment that is not that far away.

i got in my room and change i lay down to bed and fall a sleep dreaming about dean.

NEW STORY
COMMENT
VOTE