My Perfection. (A Tofuugaming Fanfic)

I told myself a year ago I'd never fall in love again because of the hardest heartbreak of my life. Last year I found that my boyfriend Ethan who I'd been with for 8 months had been sleeping with my best friend. Ethan mean't the world to me until the day he broke my heart. I can't even look him in the eye anymore especially his girlfriend (My Ex BFF).

It's been exactly a year now and I'm totally over it all. I am never falling in love again. Everyday in class I get hit on by everyone but I just ignore them and roll my eyes. It went like this everyday except after I met someone else. But he was just my best friend, nothing more, nothing less.

I was in my homeroom class minding my own business until a guy I'd never seen before walked in. He was amazingly good looking. Wait what am I saying! I go back to minding my own business until I realized he had sat next to me. Out of everyone in the class he sat next to me.

"Don't flirt with her, she doesn't date because her last boyfriend slept with her best friend" A guy whispers to the new kid. It was just loud enough that I heard it. I just rolled my eyes at him and continued to mind my own business.

"I'm Joe and your the un-named I don't date girl" He says. "I do have a name, it's Emma" I say rolling my eyes. "Don't give me that attitude miss" Joe says smirking. "I could easily slap you in the face, but I like you" I say smirking back.

"So much for I don't date" Joe says under his breath. I slap him on the shoulder. "I don't, only because I never want my heart to be broken and shattered into a million pieces again" I say. "Wow, deep" Joe says.

I didn't have any other classes with go except for homeroom. It sucked but we'd always hang out at recess and lunch. Sometimes even after school. After 3 months Joe and I had become inseparable, he was my best friend and forever will be (At least I hope).

In those 3 months we did become surprisingly close and in that time I grew feelings for Joe. I want to tell him but I'm scared he'll reject me and then I'll just be heartbroken again, but if I don't tell him I'll be heartbroken because I didn't try. So today was the day I'd face my fear and tell him at recess.

Homeroom was more awkward than ever. I sat with Joe and tried to keep our normal conversation going but I couldn't. Joe soon realized and hugged me. "What's wrong?" Joe asks. "Nothing, I'll tell you at recess" I say trying to think of the best excuse. Joe nods and continues to hug me.

~Recess~

I waited by mine and Joe's tree. The tree was where we would always talk and eat at break time. I sat down and waited for Joe. After a few minutes Joe arrived and sat down next to me. "Talk to me Emma" Joe says as he grabs my hand and holds it. I nod. Here goes nothing.

"On the first day we met I said I'd never fall in love, but I've got this crush" I say. Joe nods for me to continue on. "I need to confess something, I like you Joe. I have feelings for you whenever I'm with you I can be me and I know..." I start to say but I was stopped by Joe's lips being pressed against mine.

"I knew you'd come around to liking me" Joe says laughing. "I hate you" I say rolling my eyes. "But you just confessed to loving me" Joe says rolling his eyes. "That was a lie" I state as I let out a giggle. "Please, you loved that kiss" Joe says rolling his eyes once more.

This sarcasm has to stop. I leaned in and kissed Joe. Joe starts to kiss back but I pull away. Joe looks at me confused. "Rule 1 as I like to call it, leave them wanting more" I say. I kiss Joe's forehead then walk away. "Tease!" He yells out after me. I couldn't help but laugh.

~Period 5-6~

For period 5-6 I had P.E but I had a note saying I couldn't participate due to my sore ankle. Since I couldn't participate I had a free period. So I decided to walk into cooking block to see Joe and maybe help out a bit.

I walk in to see Joe throwing flour everywhere. What a tool. I tell Mrs. Smith why I'm here and she insists that I go help Joe. Mrs. Smith walks me over to Joe who was still throwing flour everywhere. "Joe, you have a helper. I believe you know Miss Slater" Mrs. Smith says pointing at me. "She looks somewhat familiar" Joe says with a slight chuckle.

"You tool" I say laughing. I was about to turn around to face Joe but he threw flour at me. "It's on" I say throwing flour back at him. We end up doing this for the whole period and we didn't have to see the principal if we cleaned up our mess.

Joe and I spent our whole lunch cleaning up. As soon as we were finished we turned to each other. "You've got something on your face, let me get it" Joe says. I close my eyes and that's when 'Poof!' Joe threw flour at me. I then slip but Joe catches me.

"Can't let you run away, you haven't been cooked" Joe says smiling and letting out a small chuckle. "I really hate you" I say rolling my eyes. Joe lifts me back up on to my feet and kisses me. Joe then pulls away. I look at him with a confused look on my face."Leave the girl wanting more" He says walking away. "Bitch!" I yell after him but he doesn't turn around.

~After School~

As soon as the bell went I went to my locker and grabbed my stuff then looked for Joe. As soon as I found Joe we headed straight to his house. Once we arrived at Joe's we went straight upstairs to his room.

I placed my bag on the floor and sat on his bed. "Can you promise on one thing?" I ask grabbing Joe's hand. "Depends" Joe says smirking. "No more teasing" I say. "Well I think you've learnt your lesson, plus then we both get more kisses without waiting" Joe says smirking.

I grab a pillow and hit Joe in the face with it. Joe just grabs another pillow and hit's me in the face with it. "JOE!" I yell jumping into his arms. Joe then looks into my eyes and kisses me. "Why so beautiful?" He whispers. "I get it from you" I say laughing.

From then one I didn't have another heartbreak all because I'd found my glue to fix my broken heart. He was the glue that held me together, this glue would never break. Apart from our pillow fights and flour wars we were a pretty normal couple.. I think...

Written By

Emma Slater

A/N: I'm running out of ideas for fanfictions. Help? Sorry this was short, I'll try to make them a bit longer. Lately I've been using song lyrics and turning them into a fanfiction based story using the lyrics to create a story. Any other ideas on how to get inspiration? More stories coming soon..