INTRODUCTION

The secret underground laboratories of Butterfly Corporation, the biggest top secret laboratory in the world, develops a virus to control world population. But when an earthquake strikes, the unfinished virus gets out and terrorizes the city of San Francisco with the undead. Will a doctor, a scientist, a pilot, a melee expert, an assassin, and a hacker, be able to rescue any survivors in time before before a nuclear bomb erases the city from existence?

*****

Ivan Dean and Alexa Demartino have been working in Butterfly's laboratories for quite some time now and are one of the best in the field of medicine and science. They have been chosen by the organization to lead a very special assignment. They were told that it was top secret and they will have to accept before they found out what it was. Alexa and Ivan have been involved in top secret missions and were used to it, so why not accept? Right away, a helicopter picked them up from the organization and took them to their next destination.

*****

Everyone was silent during the half hour they were in the helicopter. The silence was broken every once in a while when they would ask the pilot questions. But out of about the one hundred questions they asked him, the boy only answered one, which was his name. Samuel.

*****

"We're here." Samuel said as he hovered over mountains.

"What's this? I thought we were going to a lab?" asked Alexa confused as she inspected the surroundings while in the air. Though the mountains were very beautiful, there was no sign of any laboratories, nor buildings.

"Look closer." replied Samuel as he got closer to the ground.

"You better be damn kidding," Alexa looked at Samuel. "That thing can hardly hold six people." she said as a tiny cottage appeared on her sight.

The pilot just smiled and landed gracefully on the grass in front of the tiny cottage. "This is your stop. Luckily there's only two of you" he joked as he watched the two looked at each other puzzled. "Don't worry, I promise there's gonna be a lab." he laughed.

"There better be." muttered Ivan as he jumped down the helicopter and walked towards the cottage, Alexa and the pilot behind him. As Ivan neared the cottage, it looked even worse, like it had been through a thousand storms. He stopped and let Samuel take the lead.

"Are you sure that thing is safe?" asked Alexa, not wanting to go any further.

"Yeah I'm pretty sure," replied Samuel. "Not promising anything though." he added as if having second thoughts.

Ivan followed the boy with Alexa right behind him. "It better be safe, I swear if something falls on me, Im gonna----" The door frame fell down and interrupted Ivan. Luckily, he was right in the middle of it and it went through him.

"Gonna what was that again?" teased Samuel.

"Gonna make sure you'll be the first to die during a zombie apocalypse." Ivan finished.

"Nice joke doc." replied Samuel.

"Let's just get this over with," interrupted Alexa. "Take us to the lab."

"This way." guided Samuel. Alexa expected him to turn back to the helicopter and take them to the real lab, but instead, he walked inside the the old cottage and turned a right corner.

Samuel led them to the bathroom which was so small, that their bodies were almost touching.

"Is this some type of joke?" Alexa asked annoyed.