Morgie Taylor Black Story

Authors Note: This is a true story that happened to 1 of my best friends hope you enjoy and it has light sexual content WARNING!!!! And Cussing!!! 

***************************************************************************************************************

3 Monthes Earlier:

My Name is Morgan Taylor Black Tilley and im 17 and well it all started 3 months earlier. "Hey sweetheart" I said to my best friend Anne Moore. "Hey doll" she said back. "Wheres Sammy" I said to Jay, Annes boyfriend. "I do not know he left early this morning for our band meeting but I stayed behind for my baby" he said confused. "Ok well me and Anne are going to go see a movie is it ok I steal her away for a while?" I said with puppy lips. "Yes wanted to hit the ramps anyway" He said. He kissed Anne on the lips and walked away. I grabbed her hand and got into her black camaro. We listened to My Chemical Romance on the way there. We got out and I said "What movie tonight Anne?". "Ummm------- You choose and hurry it is freezing" she said rubbing her arm. I walked up and saw they had warm blood playing so I pulled out the money and said to the lady " 2 tickets to warm blood please". She gave us the tickets and a man held the door as we ran in the movie doors. We sat down and Anne went to get popcorn when a guy came and sat behind me. "So what movie is this ma'am?" he said to me. Then I turned around and said "Safe Heaven why?". Then he said "Because what ever movie this is you look beautiful in it!". I gasped and he sat back. Wow he was hot with blonde hair and curls in it omfg so cute. I turned around as Anne came wit popcorn and a cola so yummy. I loved this movie after the movie we exited. The man walked up to me and grabbed my phone from my ass pocket. "I will put my number in your phone ok?" he said teasing. "Ok" I said flirtly. He put it in and Anne followed me out and we went home and texted!

From:Jalen

To:Morgie

Hey its the guy from the movies :)

From:Morgie

To:Jalen

Hey yeah I remeber you lol s.o.s

From:Morgie

To:Jalen

Hey heres my adress lets go to the club pick me up at 9 o clock

4124 Li ttle river church rd!

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh-----------------------------------------------"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!