*110

Me: *blush really hard* etto...first off, I'm ok with you guys asking tons of questions *smiles* it keeps the book going! So yeah, keep the questions coming :)
Toramaru: *chuckles* onee-chan~ don't forget the question *points to question*
Tsunami: *pushes Gouenji in front of me*
Gouenji: T-Tsunami! What are you doing?
Tsunami: *stops and pats gouenji's back* we expect a lot of things from you Gouenji, don't mess this up.
Gouenji: *looks confused* what are you talking about?
Kogure: ushishishi~ we already know where this question will lead to~
Everyone: *nods*
Gouenji: what are you guys talking about? What questio- *reads question* *looks at me and blush*
Me: *looks away and blush*
Kazemaru: oh yeah! They haven't kissed yet haven't they?
Endou: *nods* yeah, Gouenji hasn't kissed Akira on her lips yet.
Toramaru: *takes out camera* and that's what everyone's waiting for at the moment. *looks at me* don't mind us onee-chan! Just answer the question already!
Me: *blush* *looks at Gouenji and breathes deeply* If he really want to uhm....k-kiss me... then I wouldn't mind since he's my boyfriend... *blush like crazy*
Kazemaru: AKIRA FINALLY CALLED GOUENJI HER BOYFRIEND!!!
Everyone: *cheers* whoohooooo!!!
Gouenji: *smiles at me* so my girlfriend finally called me her boyfriend...that makes me really happy...
Toramaru: JUST FREAKING KISS HER ALREADY!!!!
Me: *blushes* e-eh?!
Toramaru: *smirks* don't you want to?
Me: I do...*looks down and blush*
Gouenji: *smirks* don't act so cute all the time Akira...*holds my chin up and smiles at me lovingly*...it makes me want to kiss you more....
Me: *blushes and gets lost in his eyes* S-Shuuya...
Gouenji: *leans in close till our lips are only inches away* Akira...*holds my hips closer to him* ..is it ok for me to kiss you right now?
Me: *blushes even more* *nods slowly*
Gouenji: *smiles and partly closes his eyes as he leans in*
*kisses me*
Me: *closes my eyes* *melts in the kiss*
Everyone: *takes picture* *cheers*
Gouenji: *pulls away and smiles* how's that for our first kiss?
Me: *smiles back* it was perfect...
Gouenji: *kisses my cheeks* well, you better get used to it because I'll be doing it more often~