Chapter 2: What Is He?

(BEN Drowned)

Okay, wow. What kind of person would just grab you and stuff you in their bags? I mean, who does that?! Anyway, the dark-haired girl ran to her house, which I had to say was pretty awesome. I saw a bunch of stuff a girl would never have in her bag. There was a 3DS XL, Pokemon X, Y, Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire cartridges, a black and green cellphone and her 3DS charger. Like, what the fuck? Gamer girls are a myth! Meaning, IT IS ABSOLUTELY IMPOSSIBLE TO FIND ONE!!! But there was one thing she had in her bookbag that absolutely intrigued me. The green Link cap in her bag. I felt her walking and she came to a stop. I must say, her room is...wait for it....GAMER-FUCKING-WORTHY!! It had a huge TV with a PS4, Xbox 1 and a Wii. On her desk there was a Game Boy, a DS, a PSVita, a PSP and about 2 iPads. If I turn back into my original form, I would play with ALL. THAT. SHIT.

(RAVEN OAKLEY)

I took out BEN and placed him on my dresser. I caught him staring at all my gadgets. "So you're a gamer if I am correct?" I asked him, a grin on my face. He nodded and tried to run towards my PS4. But he tripped and fell,on his face. I picked him up and placed him on top of my PS4. "Fucking Zalgo..." BEN muttered. "Who the hell is Zalgo? Never heard of a creepypasta named Zalgo before." BEN looked at me with a sympathetic smile on his face. "That's because he isn't."