Bleach:|

Madison's P.O.V

It's really cold today! I'm walking down Main Street in Doncaster, England. My friend Sarah is at the corner. We walk to school together.

"Hey!" I said a little too cheerily. See I'm kind-of a negative-Nelly, she'll know I'm hiding something.

"What's wrong?" Sarah said sighing. I knew she'd tell I was hiding something. I'm bullied everywhere I ago so I end up breaking down and running away.

"Ran away again." She ran her hand through her hair and sighed. What's with the sighing today?

" What did Lexi say?" She stopped walking. Lexi is my bully. She is a complete bitch to me

. "On how I should kill myself by drinking 3 gallons of bleach." I said. A tear slipped down my cheek. Sarah reached up and wiped it.

"Don't lis-" She started but was cut off by me.

"I know you tell me everyday!" I feel like there's no use for trying to make me feel better. We were right in front of "Doncaster Secondary School".

Time to face Lexi, but at least I have Damon, Mary, Sarah,Nicole,Kevin, and Sam. We were the outcast group everyone hated. Here's some stuff to know!

Damon,him and I are close friends anymore we talk til 1 and can't stop talking!

Mary, her and I are sisters can't say anything more!

Sarah and I are good friends but have our moments.

Nicole is my sister too! She is dating my friend Kevin, they are so cute!

Kevin, not really close, but Nicole's going to make us be.

Sam, again he's like a brother to me an older never found one. My thoughts were interrupted when Lexi came up to us.

"Why are you here you should have died last night?" She said smirking. Everyone was laughing except my group.

" Because its school, and she's strong!" Damon would kick anybody's arse for me.

"Oh shut up Damon! You know she's weak and is DEFIANTLY fugly!" She said. I kept my tears in.

"Lexi honestly,I wouldn't be calling her fugly, go look in the mirror!" Mary said. I mentally thanked her as Lexi 'hmph-ed' and walked of clacking her heels.

"Thanks guys." They all responded in 'No problem' or ' Your welcome's. I walked in the classroom and saw HIM....