Chap. 03 [ Meet Her ]

Hiya guys!!! This chapter is when Sting and Laxus meet Lucy!! I hope you enjoyed!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

¥ Natsu P.O.V ¥

We still followed Sting to class. " Oi, Sting! Can you just slow down?! " Rogue complement who it have no works. As we arrived at class he go in and see to all the room. " Sting? What did Gramps told you about 'her'? Who is 'her'? " I asked but he ignore it. He just go to his old brother Laxus.

" Whassup, Sting!! Why are you panting? " Laxus asked " Where is she? " Sring asked

" Who? "

" LUCY!! WHERE IS LUCY?!! "

As Sting said Luigi, wait... Is it Luigi? Lugi? Luce? Nah, forget it.. Laxus eyes getting widen and said

" She is at home, Sting! Don't halucinated!! "

" No! Gramps just told me that she is here!! Gramps never lie! Gramps will never lied to us especially when it's related to Lucy!! "

" Is she... At this class? "

" Y-Yeah! "

" Then wait! "

" WHAT?! HOW CAN I WAIT!! THE BELL IS STILL LO- "

Kringg!!!! Kringg!!! Kringg!!!

" See? "

" Fine! "

Narator P.O.V

Just as Sting finish, the door open to show Ms.Vermillion that is their teacher classroom.

" Okay, guys! Please have a sit! Hello, my name is Mavis Vermillion. You can called me Ms.Mavis or Ms.Vermillion it's up to you. Now i have an information that today we have new students!! Please meet them!! "

The door open again reviel 6 beautiful girls they ever seen. ' Especially the blonde. She is the beautiful girl i ever seen ' Natsu mind said that. And the others think about what Natsu think too. They're drooling over their chin. Baby be mine toninght, mine tonight. Baby be mine to- wait, why am i singing ' Kiss You ' from One Direction?

" Hi my name is Erza Scarlet " the red hair said.

" Well, i see you're pretty tough Ms.Scarlet. What activity are you like most? " Ms.Vermillion asked

" Well, i love do activity like martial arts " she answer

" Wow, good for you "

" Thank you "

" Next, please "

" Juvia's name is Juvia Lockser "

" Oh... You speak in 3rd person? "

" I-Is it wrong? "

" Nope... Well, i found it was cute tough "

" Thank you "

" Next "

" Hello! My name is Levy Mcgarden! Nice to meet you all "

" Wow, you are the energetic one "

" Thank you "

" Your welcome. Next "

" Hello! My name is Yukino Agria. Because this is our first day at this school, please be easy one us. And it's nice to meet you all "

" And this is the most polite one "

" Eh? T-Thank you very much "

" ..... "

" Umm... Next? "

" Kagura Mikazuchi "

" And i can guest this is reserved one "

" ...... "

" Oh, well. The last one please? "

" Sure. Hello, guys!! My name is Lucy Heartfillia! Nice to meet you all "

" Wow, i think you're the smartest. "

" Yes she is! " Yukino said " Lucy-sama was the smartest from us. Levy was the second and Erza was the third. The 4th, 5th, and the 6th was no compleint " Juvia continue

" Why thank you ^_^ "

" Erza is the strongest, Juvia is the cutest, Levy is the most energetic, Yukino is the most polite, Kagura is the most reserved, and Lucy is the smartest. And then, Mirajane is here in my class to for the prettiest. OMG!! MY CLASS IS JUST SO PERFECT!! The girls. "

" WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THAT?!! " All the boys yelled but Ms.Vermillion ingnore it and asked Lucy

" Wait, Ms.Heartfillia? "

" Yes? "

" You're Heartfillia? "

" Umm.... Yes "

" But, in this class we have 2 Heartfillia too "

" Eh? W-what do you me- "

Lucy was cut off by Sting hug her in front of everybody.

" Eh??? Who are yo- "

" It's me! Please don't tell me you don't remember me, Lucy!! "

Lucy's eyes getting widen and said " S-St...ing? "

" You.... Remember me "

As Lucy remember Sting, she hug Sting very tightly. Well you know twins.

" OMG STING!! YOU'RE HERE? "

" Yes! Yes i'm here. I'm sorry, i'm sorry okay? "

" N-No, it's okay. But, why did you leave us? "

" I..... It's for your savety "

" Eh? "

" I'll explain later "

" Oh... Okay "

" I'm sorry, but.... " Jellal said to Sting as Sting pull out the hug. " .... We can't follow what's happen here "

" Oh, sorry guys. Let me introduce her. She is Lucy Heartfillia. My twins sister "

To be continued...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aisya : I'm so sorry guys for the chapter is well, you know, short. I'm just have to many homework!!!

Mira : Aisya doesn't owned fairy tail and any of the character

Aisya : Bye guys..