As long as you love me

That guy. With his shiney curly brown hair, beautiful blue eyes and thoughs strong hunky arms. That guy was rhyder clason. The perfect boy. I know your thinking not another lovestory on the populer guy ... But its different , hes not populer , quite the oposit. Hes in most of my classes and we chat from time to time but nothing majour. I just want him to be mine. I doubt thats ever going to happen.

CHAPTER 1 ..

6 am my alarm went off , oh joys yet another day of stupid school. If getting out of bed wasnt hard enough i had to dress my two year old sister libby and get her ready for daycare. Mum is away on buissness and wont be back for another week so im looking after her. I got my lunch ready and made sure i has everything before I left for the bus stop praying that it hadn't left without me again. I got there just in time. Today was the usual lot on the bus. The old man who smelled funny , gothy guy , and the bitchy year 9's. i dont know any of the names of the people , even though i had seen them the past 3 years i had gotten the bus. I think gothy guys name is frank, ive never bothered to ask because he always gave me dirty looks. I got to the nursary and said goodbye to my sister. My school was only around the corner so i didnt have to talk far. Everyday i meet my two best friends leah and matthew. Ive known them since the start of year 7 and have been linked for life since then. Matt ans Leah are together and have been for the past two years. You would think im the 3rd wheel but its not like that , im very included and we still hang out like we use to before they were together. They keep there relationship seperate. We see eachother everyday and also hangout after school. Well we use to before i was bombarded with my sister. I mean they come over sometimes to help out but most of the time its just me. It drives me crazy watching the same tellytubbies episodes over and over. I miss mum too , or just the fact i didnt have to cook when she was here or clean. If it wasnt enough I had all my exams coming up soon. I didnt have to worry about maths too much as i had already done it in year 10. My first lesson for today was music. Mrs priors was practicly asleep on her desk so i everyone just went ahead and did what ever they wanted, me however did more of my course work. Im not a goody too shoes , i care about my grades and where im supose to end up in life. Not doing the work isnt going to do well for me. I want to be in musicals , it had been my dream fom the age of 8. The reason is that when i was 8 i went to see wicked on the west-end. My grandmother had taken me and she had always had a love for musicals. And its that love that started my obsession. Everytime after that i would beg my grandmother to take me to another musical , byt the age of 13 i had seem : wicked , legally blond , hairspray , mummu mia and phantom of the opera. My grandmother died shortly after that. I was practicing my solo of think of me , getting ready for my exam in two days time. I wasnt at all nervous because i had always been well rehursed. At the end of the day i picked up my sister and followed the same rutine i did everyday.