Jeff The Killer x reader lemon

"Y/N wake up y/n" you then felt Jeff lick up the side of your face you quickly sit up and say "Eeeewwwwww Jeff that's narsty" Jeff smirks and then starts passionately kissing you you start to kiss back until you hear Ben yell at lost silver "LOST SILVER WHY DID YOU KILL ME WE ARE THE SAME FUCKING TEAM"
You then yell at Ben "DON'T YELL AT SILVER HE DIDN'T KNOW YOU ASS WHOLE" you yell back at Ben " then he yells back "SHUT UP YOU FUCKING DOUCHE BAG OH AND YOUR A WHO'RE" then you say "Your Using Bigger Words Than You Are" Jeff then starts to mianiacly laugh like a maniac and Ben bursts in your room and you throw a shoe at his face and it hits him "CALM YOUR TITS ELF BOY" Jeff said and kicks him out locks the door and smirks at you Ben then said "YOU SUCK DICKS MR SMILEY". "SHUT UP YOU DOUCHE BAG" you and Jeff booth yell at Ben and then Jeff started to kiss you, you ameietly melt into the kiss and kiss back. Jeff then lickedt he bottom of your lip and begged for entrance you accepted and he discovered every inch of your mouth. You two had a tounge wrestle you won to his surprise and he playfully pulled on the bottom of your shirt and you got the message and took your shirt he then took of his and you looked at how sexy your boyfriend was and then he reached behind your back and took off your bra you squirmed and said "Fuck Me Hard"! He accepted and quickly took of your pants and panties off and then he quickly inserted a finger into you and a then two more and he trusted them in and out and you moaned and said " J-jeff mo-more-e Jeff J-jeff m ahhh" he grinned in pleasure and continued "J-jeff I'm g-ggonna cum" right before you did he pulled out and took off his part and boxers and you stared at it "like what you see y/n" you nodded and he rammed his member into you and you moaned in pleasure as he waited for you to adjust to his size and length you nodded and he slowly thruster into you "more Jeff more" he did as you said and trusted more as you moaned really loud he newm he hit your G spot and hit it harder and harder " jeff i-im gonna c-cum" he nodded and you both released at the same time your liquids mixing together and he fell down next to you and said "I love you y/n" "I love you to Jeff" just then Ben yelled through the wall"did you have a good time" just then you heard a whole bunch of them laughing and you both yelled "UR ALL DICKS"