Ben drowned x reader

You are enjoying the after noon and you were playing video games with Ben in his room and then he suddleny pind you to the floor and smirked a perverted smile and kissed you you kissed him back and he sat you up and pushed you on the bed and said "YoU HAve MEt wIth A TerRibLe fAtE HavEn't yOU" you glanced back at him and said "I guess I have" and he quickly ripped off your shirt and shorts and you took of his tunic and tights and he kissed you pationitly and licked your bottom lip begging for entrance and you accepted and he explored your whole mouth with his tounge and he then started kissing down your neck down to your breasts and he found your sweet spot and started sucking on it and you moaned loud and he grinned he then reached behind your back and took off your bra and started playing with your breast and sucking on tour buds once he was done you took off his boxers and he slid his member into you and you moaned with booth pleasure and pain he let you adjust to his side and length and started to thrust into you slowly and he said "y/n you feel good" you grinned and started moaning uncontrollably and he knew he was hitting your G spot and pounded in harder and harder and you finally cumed and he pulled out and cumed onto your torso you sighed heavily and painted in sequin with Ben he said "i love you y/n never forget that" "i wont ben" then he said softly "ready for round 2" and you nodded and you bolth went at it again.