I Wanna Be Bad

Brittany walked into the apartment that she had shared with Santana for the past three years after a long day at the studio. She placed her dance bag in the closet by the door and and placed her keys on the table in the hallway. Santana suggested that they put a table there for their keys because Brittany had a bad habit of losing her keys. All Brittany wanted to do tonight was take a hot bubble bath and relax since tonight was Santana's usual night out with Quinn. She walked further into the apartment, but something was a little off all the lights were dimmed and in the middle of the living room was a single chair and a couple of tea light candles that lined the shelves on the wall and in the corners of the living room.

"Santana are you home?" She called out into the apartment, wondering what was going on tonight.

"I'll be out in a minute Britt, just sit down on the chair and relax." Santana called from the bedroom a little too enthusiastically.

Brittany took her shoes off and put them by the door and made her way to the chair in the middle of the living room floor. She was wondering what her girlfriend had planned for her tonight and if it was going to involve sexy times and sweet lady kisses. Brittany suddenly got an idea and ran into the other spare room and looked in the bottom drawer and pulled out a harness and a black seven inch dildo. With a smirk on her face she pulled her sweats off and fastened the harness and the dildo to her body and pulled her pants back up. She knew that Santana loved it when she pretended like she was packing, it rocked her world. Brittany made her way back to the chair and waited for Santana to make her entrance. She heard the stereo turn on and without any hesitation she saw Santana step out with a red baby doll teddy, with matching panties and a pair of red stilettos. Her hair was flowing in waves to her shoulders, Brittany was already turned on by the sight in front of her.

Santana walked over to Brittany seductively and kissed her softly on the lips, "Tonight is for your pleasure. So sit back and enjoy the show." She walked away from Brittany sashaying making sure she had an ample view of her ass. The lyrics of the song came pulsing through the speakers.

Ohh, I, I ,I
I wanna be bad with you baby
I I, I, I
I wanna be bad with you baby

Santana started to shake her ass to the rhythm of the song running her hands up and down her body. She turned around and gave a saucy wink to Brittany. Brittany had never seen anything so hypnotizing in her life, it took a lot of self control to not just rip those clothes off of her and fuck her into the living room floor.

Do you, understand what I need, need (from you)
Just let me be the girl to show you (you)
Everything that she can be is everything that I can be
I wanna be
My turn
Let me let you know that I can (I can)
Promise that I won't do that
So boy, say the time and place cuz you make me wanna misbehave

Santana looked at Brittany with her come fuck me eyes. She saw the devilish look the blonde was giving her and Santana realized that she was going to get fucked five ways from Sunday. Brittany kept watching her with intensity as her hands started moving to take off her top.

I wanna be bad
You make bad look so good
I got things on my mind
I never thought I would
I, I wanna be bad (bad)
You make bad feel so good
I'm losing all my cool
I'm about to break the rules
I, I wanna be bad

Santana was fully getting into it and decided to remove her baby doll teddy until she was clad in nothing but a g-string, a matching bra and those stilettos. Brittany was getting more turned on by the second. She actually had to hold on to the chair to keep her from launching at her. She couldn't wait to have her screaming her name over and over again in ecstasy.

I wanna be bad with you baby
I, I, I, I, I wanna be bad with you baby

Santana was enjoying herself she could tell that Brittany was turned on beyond the telling of it so she decided to tease some more. She continues moving to the music and bend down and touched her legs and then come back up again without missing a beat. That's one thing Brittany loved about Santana was her flexibility along with other things. She was wondering how much longer this was going to take because She was ready to grab her and rip everything off except for the stilettos.